HSP (Hunter Safety Products) Off Road Child Booster Seat
HSP (Hunter Safety Products) Off Road Child Booster Seat - Fits Polaris, Can-Am, Kawasaki, Textron, And Many Others
Part Number: HSP Tiny Seat
- For Off Road Only and Not for Highway or Street.
- CHILDREN'S UTV SEAT for the little ones! This sport is about family, so don’t leave the little ones at home.
- KEEP THEM SAFE, This "Tiny Seat" features correct angle lap belt slots and 2 crotch strap points so as your kid grows you can adjust the fit to grow with them.
- SAFETY PLUS COMFORT, with high side bolsters and state of the art padding, these seats will provide the best containment possible for your children as you bomb across the desert or crawl on the rocks.
- KILLER STYLING All Black with Dark Grey Carbon Piping and Silver Stitching, these will fit in and match even the most extravagantly styled UTV seats and interiors.
- FITS IN YOUR CURRENT UTV SEAT: "Tiny Seat" fits in an adult seat(stock or aftermarket) with padded bottom so no wear and tear.
- MADE IN USA!: Based in Phoenix, Arizona the HSP team produces and ships seats daily.
- *IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
- **STANDARD PRP 5.2 HARNESS IS RECOMMENDED - Check the box next to "ADD Harness" option if you want us to send you one with this seat.
Click Here for Harness Description or to order more then one
Introducing “Tiny Seat” for the little ones! This sport is about family, so don’t leave the little ones at home. Our "Tiny Seat" fits in an adult seat(stock or aftermarket) with padded bottom so no wear and tear. Features correct angle lap belt slots and 2 crotch strap points for adjustment as the child grows. Super Comfy with high side bolsters help provide the best containment possible. Available in our standard color, All Black with Dark Grey Carbon Piping and Silver Stitching. Custom colors available at an additional cost (If you want custom colors, please call in and place your order over the phone and allow 2-3 weeks for product to be made and shipped).
**ATTENTION: These work best with a classic 2 inch strapped 5 point harnesses where all 5 points connect in the center with a standard pull to release racing latch are recommended for best fitment and containment (5.2 Harness can be added to the order in the product options by checking the box next to the option), This style of harness locates all 5 straps at the proper angles and locations to provide the best possible support and safety in the event of an accident, also the standard latch with the "pull to release" tab will release all 5 points simultaneously so that you can evacuate your child quickly without having to pull the child's arms through the harness like on a sewn in H style harness or fumble around for a release button like with an automotive styled buckle on the harness,
Hunter Safety Products is a new company, but not new to the industry. It all started over 40 years ago in a small town called Buckeye when Ed & Barbara Beard started Beard Super Seats. Ed & Barbara have been in the off-road scene racing class one and ten. They had a vision to make suspension seats and have mastered it since the beginning. Beard Super Seats has since changed hands yet again since they first decided to sell and retire. Levi Beard has worked with his parents in the seat industry since it started. Levi and his son Curtis have continued the family tradition of making top notch off road and racing seats with Hunter Safety Products.
*In Stock Usually with rare exceptions, but in the event that we do not have it in stock, the seat will take 2-3 weeks to be made and shipped