Can-Am Maverick X3 2017+ Mud Flaps - Front & Rear ** NOT FOR BRP FENDERS by ROKBLOKZ
Free Shipping with in the Lower 48 States
Grey and Black are 3-6 weeks
- Large Front and Rear Mud Flap / Fender Extension design provides driver and passengers with excellent protection from wheel spray off the front and rear wheels without taking away from the aggressive styling of your Can-Am Maverick X3.
- Fits the 2017+ Maverick X3 and X3 Max models, including X DS, X RS, X RC and X MR. NOT FOR USE WITH BRP FENDERS
- Available with optional Trailing Arm Guards for 64 inch wide or 72 inch wide models.
- Removable front/lower section for greater versatility.
- Light weight and extremely durable, designed to survive the harshest environments from the extreme heat to the extreme cold.
- Won't crack or warp from temperature extremes.
- Flexible but with a semi-rigid characteristic that allows them to retain their shape at speed and effectively block tire spray (we're not into flappy mud flaps).
- Proprietary formulation specifically designed with the characteristics that make the best UTV mud flaps / fender extensions!
- Mount using existing OEM mounting locations, (requires drilling 2 holes in the plastic rear fenders).
- Stainless Steel and rust resistant mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions included.
- BRIGHT BLUE matches well with Can-Am's Octane Blue, which is popular on the X RC Turbo and X RC Turbo R models.
- RED is more of a Coke Red and doesn't match with Can-Am's Red at all. In fact it clashes pretty bad. However it looks great on Can-Am's Triple Black colored machines.
- ORANGE is close to an Orange Soda color and is lighter than Can-Am's Phoenix Orange. DOES not match the 2020 Orange RC models.
- DEEP BLUE is close to a Pepsi Blue and does not match at all with Can-Am's Octane Blue.
- LIME GREEN is closer to the green in the Monster Energy Drink logo and does not match up directly with Manta Green.
Fits 2017+ Can-Am Maverick X3 side-by-side models that do not have aftermarket fenders or BRP OEM Fender Flares. For machines with the those fender flares, click HERE.
SEE BELOW FOR A CHART OF VERIFIED MACHINES.
RokBlokz Mud Flaps/Fender Extensions come in full sets of 4 flaps/fender extensions (for the front & rear), 2 front lower mud flaps, stainless steel and rust resistant mounting hardware and helpful mounting instructions.
TRAILING ARM GUARDS:
This listing is for RokBlokz mud flap fender extensions, but your machine can have even more protection with our industry leading Trailing Arm Guards. Designed for all Can-Am Maverick X3 machines with an eye for an aggressive look, while being large enough to protect rear components.
Click HERE for Trailing Arm Guards for 64 inch wide Can-Am Maverick X3 side by side machines.
Click HERE for Trailing Arm Guards for 72 inch wide Can-Am Maverick X3 side by side machines.
RokBlokz mud flaps are available in BLACK, LIME GREEN, RED, GRAY, DEEP BLUE, BRIGHT BLUE (matches X RC model), PURPLE, WHITE, or ORANGE.
***ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ON THE COLORED FLAPS.
FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
International shipping available. You can see pricing in the shopping cart. Please note that International Taxes and Duties are the responsibility of the buyer.
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
RokBlokz X3 Front and Rear Mud Flaps/Fender Extensions are CNC laser cut from a proprietary material specifically engineered to endure the harshest environments.
The unique blend of polymers in our fender extensions give them the specific characteristics that make them highly effective at protecting your Maverick X3.
Specifically the combination of extreme durability, flexibility, light weight, and rigidity that all come together to allow the flaps to extend out from the fender's edge enough to be effective, to hold their shape at speed, and to block the most damaging kinds of tire spray. Rokblokz mud flaps can bend, flex, give, scrape, and drag without breakage. Our Maverick X3 mud flaps can survive in the harshest environments from the extreme desert heat to extreme mountain cold. RokBlokz Maverick X3 Fender Extensions offer more protection, compared to the OEM fender flares; especially up front where the majority of mud, sand, and rocks entering the cabin comes from.
The lower portion of the front mud flap is removable for reduced chances of pinching in extreme rock-crawling situations while still providing excellent wheel spray protection.