Can Am Maverick X3 Fire Extinguisher Mount by TEK208
- The Quick Release mount is our Billet Aluminum Flat Base Mount and it is mounted to a specially engineered powder coated steel bracket mounted in an easily accessible location for either the driver or passenger depending on the side ordered
- Precision engineered and then CNC Milled to very close tolerances to provide smooth operation and a secure rattle free installation
- Every component in the assembly starts life as a solid billet blanks of 6061 T6 billet aluminum chosen for its durably and strength
- Hard anodized black for a good looking, long lasting, high quality, and corrosion resistant finish
- The Quick Release mechanism is assembled using all stainless steel hardware for its anti corrosion properties and strength, and when the Quick Release is mounted, all the hardware is not visible for a smooth clean look
- Easy one hand access of fire extinguisher with a built-in safety to help prevent it from being release accidentally
- The mount can be ordered in either a driver orientation or passenger orientation that mounts on the side indicated making it easily accessible for either the driver or passenger to reach during an emergency situation.
TEK208 Can Am Maverick X3 Fire extinguisher mount allows you to mount your Fire Extinguisher on your Maverick X3 or X3 Max front or rear, where the 3-point seat belt inertia reel was mounted (You must remove the factory 3-point reel and remaining parts of that section of seatbelt to mount this bracket, but you do not have to go through the work of removing the inner buckle portion of the factory seatbelt, that can stay if you want). You must run 4-point seat belt harness or aftermarket Lap Belt style seat belt harness with this unit because it mounts to where 3-point inertia reel was removed. Easily reach while strapped in or from the outside the machine. Comes with all hardware for mounting. Includes our Tek208 Quick Release Fire Extinguisher Mount with Flat Base.
FIRE EXTINGUISHER SOLD SEPARATELY -
This bracket is designed for these fire extinguishers and use with any other fire extinguisher is not recommended for correct operation of this bracket -
- Amerex B417 2.5lb ABC Dry Chemical Class A B C
- Amerex B385TS Halotron Class B C
- H3R Performance MX250R Class A B C
We recommend the Amerex 2.5 lbs ABC Fire Extinguisher because of it is high quality, readily available, and affordable. We also recommend either of the Multi-Purpose or Tri-Class (Class A B C) fire extinguishers because they utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. It chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350°F and coats surface to which it is applied. These ABC dry chemical fire extinguishers smother and break the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator. w/ vehicle mount.