LockDown Harness Bar (WildCat 1000) by DragonFire
The Arctic Cat WildCat is a radical off-road machine in more ways than one! With all the power and suspension it has to offer, naturally you will want to upgrade the safety and comfort just incase you get into a hairy situation. DragonFire has the solution to adding aftermarket harness restraints to your WildCat with our bolt on LockDown harness bar. Unlike what others are doing in the market when it comes to harness bar options for the Cat, we have designed this harness bar to form around and match the factory contour of the WildCat plastics and most importantly re-locate where the shoulder straps mount so they are down in the proper position. With our integrated 6 bolt cage clamps, hand welding and laser cut steel plates we have developed the ultimate harness bar for the WildCat. Great for use with OEM or aftermarket seats this is one item you do not want to go without.
Harness Bar Features Include:
- Designed to hold harness restraints at the correct angle & distance below the shoulders allowing for proper restraint positioning.
- Specialized down bars allow shoulder harnesses to sit square & do not allow sliding or loosening.
- Unobtrusive and low profile design allows the harness bar to flow seamlessly with the lines of the WildCat’s OE configuration.
- Hand welded in house in the USA & designed to match OEM dimensions.
- CNC milled 6 bolt cage shell clamps allow for easy mounting & installation.
- Powder coated Black to match the OEM cage finish.
- Note: Cage mounting location higher on 2014 & 2015 models to allow for proper shoulder strap location.
Shipping $14.99 added at checkout
14-3100 Wildcat and Wildcat 4 1000 ALL
14-3101 Wildcat 4 1000 ALL
|14-3100||WildCat 1000||2012, 2013, 2014, 2015|
|14-3100||WildCat 4 1000||2013, 2014, 2015|
|14-3100||WildCat X||2012, 2013, 2014, 2015|
|14-3101||WildCat 4 1000||2013, 2014, 2015|