- Choose Between 3/8" Thick or 1/2" Thick UHMW
- Includes Main Full Belly Skid Plate made of UHMW
- CNC cut with recessed hardware and overlap joints
- All hardware is fully recessed ensuring that you will not snap off bolts or catch on objects
- Skid plates are engineered to add structure to the machine
- Overlap joints are designed to minimize hang-ups or tearing
- UHMW outwears aluminum 9 to 1
- UHMW is made to dampen road noise and gravel pinging
- You also have the option of adding FUTV's X-Brace Aluminum bash plate to go between the rear portion of the skid plate and the engine resulting in a pretty much impenetrable barrier between the trail and your UTV's Vital engine and components. (Full description below)(Add $175.95 for the X-Brace)
Polaris RZR XP-1000 UHMW Skid Plate. Factory UTV’s UHMW Skid Plates are the gold standard for UTV protection systems. OEM skid plates simply do not satisfactorily protect the underside of your UTV under normal off road operation. With items as important as your fuel tank and hydraulic lines right above the skid plates an alternative to the OEM skids is imperative for fun and safe off roading. Factory UTV has the answer with skid plates constructed from UHMW (Ultra-High Molecular Weight) plastic. Significantly lighter than aluminum, FUTV skids and A-Arm guards offer full protection for the under carriage of your UTV. UHMW is tough, wear resistant plastic that combines an incredibly low coefficient of friction with outstanding impact strength, and will outwear carbon steel 10 to 1. Unlike aluminum, UHMW also has memory, meaning after a big impact hits aluminum will bend ,gouge and break while UHMW maintains it’s original shape. These skid plates are very TOUGH! Protect your investment today!
Optional X-Brace Aluminum Bash Plate (+$175.95)
This X-Brace consists of a 1/8″ 6061 High Strength Aluminum sheet that gets sandwiched between the UHMW skid and frame during installation for the Ultimate in protection under your critical engine area.
**Please retain all your OEM skid plate hardware for new skid install. We will supply all extra hardware required to mount new skids**