Demon Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle - Can Am Maverick X3
Free Shipping in the Lower 48 States
NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2017-20 Can Am Maverick X3 (See options above)
Do you like to get your thrills by seeing how far you can push your buggy? That means you've probably dealt with the woes of a broken axle. Though your OEM part can get you through average usage, it was not designed to wreak havoc on intense terrain. If you're looking to save time and heartache, consider replacing your factory component for a quality Maverick X3 Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle by Demon.
An outstanding characteristic of this aftermarket axles is the fact that it's formed using OEM specifications. However, the method of engineering and construction well exceeds that of stock, which gives you more power and lifespan. It's durably made from chromoly steel with TPEE boots that are packed with molybdenum grease. In layman's terms, it's stronger, more accessible to maintenance, and has a stellar swing angle of 45 to 47-degrees! Ride your rig with confidence when you shop Can Am parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.
- Heavy duty OEM replacement
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Manufacturer's 12 month warranty