Demon X-Treme Heavy Duty Axles (XHD) for Polaris RZR RS1
Free shipping with in the lower 48 states.
X-Treme Heavy Duty Axle by Demon Powersports®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else. Complete Axle 4340 chromoly steel, larger CV Joints and center shaft diameters, re-engineered cage design to enhance durability, thermoplastic polyester elastomer CV Boots are highly resistant to tearing
- The Complete Axle 4340 Chromoly Steel
- Larger CV Joints and Center Shaft Diameters
- Dual Heat Treated Components
- Precision CNC Machined
- Larger Swing Angles up to 45 Degrees
- Re-Engineered Cage Design to Enhance Durability
- Boots Upgraded to TPEE
- Backed By a 24 - Month Limited Warranty
- CHROMOLY STEEL - Complete Axle 4340 Chromoly Steel
- LARGER COMPONENTS - Larger CV Joints and center Shaft diameters
- CAGE DESIGN - Re-engineered Cage design to enhance durability
- TPEE BOOTS - Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer CV Boots are highly resistant to tearing
- Perfect blend of leading innovations and superior workmanship
- Manufactured to offer high value and everlasting reliability
- Strict quality control ensures conformance to safety standards
Demon Powersports® come to work every day to provide a pure performance product to all off-road enthusiasts. Demon Powersports lives in unsafe terrains such as sand dunes, trails, mud and rocks, Demon Powersports is dedicated to products that are reliable and ready to tackle anything off-road. Demon Powersports has been a part of the off-road industry for over 4-years and built its brand around product quality and service.
Different Demon Powersports products have different warranty policy. You can find the warranty period in the product description. Any warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, or alterations.