"EURO TAIL-LIGHt" PLUG AND PLAY TURN SIGNAL KIT FOR POLARIS GENERAL by Corbin
New Product Now Available!
Free Shipping in the Lower 48 States
EURO tail-light Turn Signal Kit for 2016, 2017 and 2018 Polaris General 1000.
Our Plug and play kits make it easy to add turn signals to your side by side. Our "EU tail-light" turn signal kit uses POLARIS European Tail-Lights to change the look of your General. The euro tail lights have a clear center area with red LEDs for running and stop functions and amber LEDs for turn indicator function.
- Plugs into factory wiring harness and connectors, NO cutting or splicing of wires.
- Uses Polaris tail-lights as rear turn signals with amber LEDs, NO drilling or adding additional lights to the rear of your General. OEM replacement tail-lights included.
- Bright LED Amber lights for the front of your General, two on each side for greater visibility.
- Lighted Rocker Control Switch, flashes to indicate direction, NO old-school turn stalk to get in your way.
- Hand-made Wire Harness made specifically for the General 1000.
- Weather-sealed wire connectors, high temperature cross-linked wire, soldered and heat shrink as required.
- Premium components designed to last the lifetime of your vehicle.
- All wire harnesses with OEM connectors for tail-light conversion are included.
- OEM Polaris European tail-lights included.
- Carling brand sealed Control switch.
- Dustproof and Waterproof control module to handle all riding conditions.
- Made in USA
*Note: This kit requires removal of bed to replace OEM tail-light harness and tail-lights. This is easily accomplished with detailed instructions included in our kit. Full color PDF available on request.