HD Radius Rod Kit for RZR XP1000 | XP Turbo | RS1 by Holz Racing
Heavy Duty Tie Rod Assembly for the Polaris RZR Turbo/XP 1000/ XP 4 1000
Tired of bending, flexing and snapping radius rods on your RZR XP 1000 or XP-Turbo? So were our racers. The kit is complete with anodized 1″ heavy duty 7075 aluminum radius rods and US-made premium Teflon-lined, heat-treated chromoly FK rod ends for long lasting durability. CNC machined rod-end spacers/reducers are made from stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. Sold as complete set of four radius rods and includes 17-4 misalignment spacers.
Key Properties of Aluminum Materials
Other manufacturers use 6061 aluminum. Holz uses 7075 aluminum. In the 6061 vs 7075 aluminum debate, it’s important to remember that the key properties of both types of aluminum are what make them ideal for a variety of parts.
- The properties of 6061 aluminum include corrosion resistance, weldability, medium to high strength, and good workability.
- The properties of 7075 aluminum are high strength, stress resistant, workability and improved stress-corrosion resistance.
7075 aluminum offers additional strength over its 6061 counterpart as follows:
6061 – MECHANICAL PROPERTIES
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 45000 psi
- Tensile Yield Strength 40000 psi
- Fatigue Strength 14000 psi
- Shear Strength 30000 psi
- Hardness, Rockwell 40
7075 – MECHANICAL PROPERTIES
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 83000 psi
- Tensile Yield Strength 73000 psi
- Fatigue Strength 23000 psi
- Shear Strength 48000 psi
- Hardness, Rockwell 53.5
Shared shipping of $14.99 added at checkout.