High Lifter Portal Lift 6” RZR TURBO S (4 Seater) - 45% Dual Idler
Free shipping in the lower 48 states.
Want lift plus power and performance? High Lifter engineered a gearing setup for a 6' portal with 45% gear reduction. You can run a larger tire size between a 33' and 39' and have the torque and horsepower you need. This robust set of portals gives height and power in any terrain. For the mud rider, you're geared to get out of the thickest mud holes with 6' of height to pass over anything that comes in your way. For the rock climber, a 45% gear reduction gives you the power to ease right over rocks and boulders, plus added lift to run big tires and go places your friends can't. There may be a two week lead time on this product.
What does the 45% Dual Idler Gear Lift offer?
- High Lifter improved the portal design by adding a second idler gear in the gear box
- The dual idler gears spread the load over twice as many teeth on the gear sets, which doubles the area and reduces stress by half.
- You gain more reliable torque transfer
- If you run a 40” tire or larger, this is the ideal gear ratio and the dual idler gears are almost a must
- Stop burning up belts and breaking so many axles; differentials; drive shafts; snorkel gears…
- 45% Gearing extends brake life by needing brakes less often due to greatly improved engine braking
- Even though a lower gear ratio will get your speedometer closer to a stock reading, that is still too high a gear to offset the loss of torque caused by the larger tires. If you don’t have a need to run fast, a lower ratio performs better and give you the power you want!
Why is this 6” kit better than our competitor?
Forged Gear Boxes
- Strongest boxes on the market because forging produces a tougher piece of metal
- Forging is stronger than both cast and billet aluminum
- Competitors use cast aluminum and billet aluminum boxes
- These portal boxes are extremely robust and give you more worry-free miles than any other portal
Gear Box Venting
- Customers asked for box venting and we give you the option
- Our box design offers a plug for venting with an optional easy to install kit that will be available soon
- Vent kits allow an advantage of cooling which reduces early deterioration of the gaskets and seals
Gasket Material and Design
- High density Kevlar fiber gaskets plus no additional sealant is needed
- Gasket material is creep resistant plus oil and coolant resistant
- Two oil seals on the spindle shaft for 100% more sealing area
- Dual seals prevent water intrusion and oil leaks
- True triple seal on the input shaft which includes a wiper seal that provides a significant extra layer of protection
- These are the strongest backing plates on the market
- 5/16” steel plate with Bent flanges for strength and durability
- Welded gusset brackets and designed to factory off-set
- Works with all control arms that are built to factory hub specifications
- Precision ground stainless steel rotors (this is a big deal for brake performance)
- Access holes for ease of assembly and disassembly
- Slotted rotor allows for heat dissipation and cooling
- Alloy steel heat treating process increases overall internal and external strength
- CNC precision ground machining ensures excellent fitment and increased strength
- Controlled gear lapping for ease of installation and a quieter performance
2019 Polaris RZR TURBO XP 4 S
2020 Polaris RZR TURBO XP 4S
2020 Polaris RZR TURBO XP 4S Velocity
2021 Polaris RZR Turbo S 4
2021 Polaris RZR Turbo S 4 Velocity
2021 Polaris RZR Turbo S 4 Lifted Lime
Click here for High Lifter's limited lifetime warranty.
SS | 1-7-22