Polaris RZR XP 1000, XP 4 1000, XP TURBO 2014-2019 Mud Flaps ORIGINAL by ROKBLOKZ
Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States
ROKBLOKZ RZR XP 1000 mud flaps / fender extensions offer some badly needed wheel-spray protection for your RZR.
From desert racing to rock crawling, from sand dunes to wet mud, installing RokBlokz on your RZR will provide you with the additional coverage you want without taking away from the aggressive styling of your machine.
We designed our mud flaps / fender extensions to help block the majority of wheel spray while retaining the aggressive good looks of the RZR XP 1000, XP TURBO.
The unique blend of polymers in ROKBLOKZ allow them to be extremely durable, flexible (not flimsy) and light weight with a rigidity that all come together allowing the flaps to extend out enough to be effective, to retain their shape at speed instead of flapping around like a limp noodle, and also to bend, flex, scrape, drag and even slam into obstacles without breakage.
Each RokBlokz Mud Flap/Fender Extension set for the 2014-2019 Polaris RZR XP 1000, RZR XP 4 1000, XP TURBO comes with 4 Flaps (Front and Rear), stainless steel AND anodized aluminum mounting hardware, and mounting instructions.
*You'll need to drill a few holes to mount them, but it's pretty EZ*
*Please Note: This listing does NOT fit the S models (S 900, S 1000).
FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
International shipping available. You can see pricing in the shopping cart. Please note that International Taxes and Duties are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Excellent protection from wheel spray off the front and rear wheels without taking away from the aggressive styling of your RZR XP 1000, RZR XP 4 1000 or RZR XP TURBO. Especially up front where the majority of mud, sand, and rocks enter into the cabin.
- Easily bends and flexes over rocks and terrain.
- Light weight and extremely durable, engineered to endure the harshest environments from the desert heat to the arctic cold.
- Won't crack or warp from temperature extremes.
- Flexible but with a semi-rigid characteristic that allows them to retain their shape at speed and effectively block tire spray (we're not into flappy mud flaps) . Also resists getting sucked into the tire.
- EZ Install! Mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions included.