Off Road Innovations (ORI) Polaris RZR Struts
Free Shipping in the lower 48 states
We match or beat any competitor pricing.
Purchase from the oldest name in Rock Crawling "Craig Stumph". Craig will guarantee your satisfaction with quality ORI Struts. We offer competitive pricing as well as quality service and technical information.
ORI Struts current lead time is approximately 9 weeks. Call 801-367-1395 for more up to date lead times,tech questions, and sales.
Please allow extra time for colors other than black.
Strut for Polaris RZR XP1000 and Turbo RZRs
These stylish struts will upgrade the look and ride of your RZR's suspension.
- 3.25" (82.6 mm) Outside Diameter
- Front Strut 24.6"
- Rear Strut 32.6"
- 1-3/4" hardened chrome piston shaft
- Internal seals rated to 5,000psi
- 4 Stage internal compression valving with adjustment knob (reservoirs)
- velocity sensitive compression valve (protects from hard hits)
- Quick oil recovery to prevent fading
- 1" hydraulic internal bumpstop
- adjustable 7 position rebound damping
- Dual pressurized chambers for stability and ride quality tuning
- 1/2" or 5/8" misalignment spacers
- Deep cooling fins on strut and reservoir body
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum finish with laser engraved logo
- optional colors
- Charge kit required
These new RZR Struts are specifically designed to provide the aggressively growing side-by-side market with a suspension system that is strong enough to withstand the harshest terrain! These incredibly stylish, precision machined masterpieces make the RZR look absolutely amazing. With a large diameter 1-3/4" piston shaft and a 3-1/4" body, your suspension won't be the weak link!
The front and rear RZR struts are purpose built for the RZR XP 1000s and XP Turbos (2015+). Each strut can be tuned for stability and ride height using the dual chambers on the top and bottom of the struts. Compression and rebound damping are easily fine tuned using either the compression knob on the reservoir, or the 7 position screw on the bottom of the strut.
RZR Struts VS Stock RZR 1000 Shocks
The RZR Struts increase the stability, durability and tunability over stock suspension and competitor aftermarket brands. These RZR struts greatly reduce body roll common to UTVs and side-by-sides. You will also have the confidence to hit harsh whoops and rocky terrain at higher speeds.