Polaris RZR 2014+ XP 1000/2016-2020 XP Turbo Ball Joints by LM UTV
Free Shipping when you buy the set of 2 or 4 ball joints. $6.99 Shipping on one ball joint in the lower 48 states
The LM-UTV Polaris RZR XP ball joints are crafted with an innovative design and are made to last. Using a 4340 heat treated Chromolly housing and a heat treated 17-4 stainless steel stud, these ball joints are fully rebuildable and adjustable.
LM-UTV ball joints come fully assembled and ready to install. Unlike other rebuildable ball joints that must be taken apart to install and adjust, ours is as easy as pressing it in and tightening the nut and you're good to go!
- Beautifully Innovative Design
- 4340 Heat Treated Chromolly Steel Housing
- Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Fully Rebuildable
- Fully Adjustable with .0001-.0046 Preset adjustment Locations
- Unique Dust Boot
- Presses and Bolts into the A-arm. Does Not Use the OEM C Clip
- 350% Stronger Than OEM and Others
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
Fitment (Upper and Lower):
- 2014+ RZR XP 1000 (lower and upper)
- 16-20 RZR XP Turbo (lower and upper)
- 2018+ Turbo S (lower and upper)
- 2018+ RS1 (lower and upper
- Pro XP
Note: If your aftermarket A-Arms feature a billet machined end on them, then you need a modified nut and cap, you can purchase the modified nut and cap HERE
$6.99 Shipping on one ball joint.