Polaris RZR Turbo Low Geared Clutch Belt Kit
Free shipping with in the lower 48 states.
RZR Turbo/Turbo S/RS1 Low Geared Clutch Belt Kit
Uses Gates G-Force™ Redline™ CVT Belt
4% lower gearing for your RZR Turbo/Turbo S/RS1
Use this belt with the shims provided to get lower gears for your RZR
Replace the stock driven (secondary clutch) shim with the shims we provide (they are under the bolt). Install the belt and your machine is lower geared. This kit raises the belt in the driven clutch by approximately 3/16". This is effectively lowers your gear ratio in the clutch.
Instructions: Do not attempt this procedure if you are not qualified to change your own belt. The provided shims may need to be adjusted if your RZR does not shift correctly. Two shims are recommended. Use 3 or a combination of the provided shims and the stock shim if you experience hard shifting. Your goal is to find the sweet spot where the driven clutch does not spin or has very little movement at idle.
Gates G-Force™ RedLine™ CVT Belts are engineered from a patented, fiber-reinforced Ethylene Elastomer compound, providing maximum transverse stiffness and unmatched heat resistance which allows for increased durability, greater load-carrying capability and a higher effective operating temperature.
WHY G-FORCE™ REDLINE™ CVT BELTS?
- Greater heat resistance and recovery, even under severe duty cycles
- Optimized, patented EE compound maximizes axial stiffness enabling belts to run at higher continuous torques or loads
- Innovative design results in better acceleration, higher top speeds, less speed ratio and energy loss in extreme off-road environments
- Improved durability, crack and wear-resistance means a longer-lasting, high-performance power transmission belt for the most demanding applications
- Reduced Environmental Risk — made without harmful chlorinated compounds
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First on the market to utilize Ethylene Elastomer compound to address the needs of larger SxS and high-horsepower ORVs in tough riding conditions
- Next-generation EE compound offers maximum transverse stiffness and heat resistance, resulting in higher load capacity, higher peak torque capacity, less “heat fade” and less speed loss
- Delivers 75% greater dynamic axial stiffness on average, up to 50% lower speed losses and better recovery from temperatures up to 338°F (170°C) without power loss
- Unmatched Temperature Capability – Runs cooler, resists glazing for better recovery and reduced cracking/chunking out after running at temps exceeding 300°F
- Extended Belt Life – Belt life increased 100-300% versus aftermarket competitive belts in severe duty lab test conditions and in field testing
- Higher Power Capacity – Reduced speed (rpm) loss by 50% under high loads and increased load capacity by >10% compared to other aftermarket belts
How to properly break in your CVT Belt
*Generic Red-Line Belt Pictured