Polaris RZR Turbo S High Clearance 1.5" Offset A-Arms by SuperATV
Free Shipping Lower 48
- 1.5” forward offset
- 1.5” of extra ground clearance
- Fit up to a 36” tire
- Made with 1.4” diameter chromoly steel alloy tubing
- Chromoly steel alloy ball joint housings and pivot blocks
- Adjustable pivot blocks
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Includes steering stops
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty!
- Available with Pre-Installed SuperATV Ball Joints; Or packaged with Keller Lifetime Breakage Warranty Ball Joints (Not Installed); Or as A-Arms only and you reuse your stock ball joints
More Stability for High Performance
With a set of SuperATV High Clearance 1.5” Forward Offset A arms installed on your Polaris RZR XP Turbo S, you’ll have more clearance, more stability, and room for up to 36" tires without a lift. Our high clearance A arms are made with heavy-duty 1.4” diameter chromoly steel alloy tubing and arched to give you 1.5” of extra ground clearance over stock. The 1.5” forward offset gives you a longer wheelbase for increased stability, better hill climbs, and improved performance overall.
We beef up our A arms with chromoly construction—that means chromoly steel tubing, adjustable pivot blocks, and ball joint housings. Why does chromoly matter? It’s stronger than plain carbon steel, and it greatly increases the strength and longevity of A arms when utilized in key areas like the ball joint housings and pivot blocks. With chromoly, wear and tear is reduced and high-flying action is increased.
Run up to 36” Tires
A 1.5” forward offset means you’ve got room for a big tire upgrade without a big lift. With up the 36” tires, you can take on bigger boulders and tougher hills all without drastically changing your steering geometry. You get pure performance without compromise.
Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
We back our 1.5" Forward Offset A arms with a lifetime warranty. What’s that mean for you? Ride hard and ride fast on your RZR XP Turbo S—if you bend or break your A arms, we’ll replace them. You can spend less time worrying and more time with your foot down.
Want more time on the trails and less time in the garage? Purchase a set of SuperATV ball joints and we will install them for you. You save money and time. No need to buy a press, or remove your old ball joints, and press them back in. We'll do all the work for free!
Ball Joints available at a discount if you order as a package!
You can get any of the three versions of SuperATV's Ball Joints (Pre-Installed) or a set of Keller Ball Joints (Not Installed) at a discounted price if you package them up with your A-Arms. Select which ball joints you want in the product options and they will either ship with your A-Arms or ship Pre-Installed in your A-Arms.
- Standard Duty SuperATV - Stock Replacements (Pre-Installed)
- Heavy Duty SuperATV - 4340 Chromoly Replacements, 2x stronger than stock. (Pre-Installed)
- Super Duty SuperATV - 300M Replacemments, 2.25x stronger than stock. (Pre-Installed)
- Keller Polaris Turbo S Replacement Ball Joints, These get rid of the weak c-clip that holds the ball joint in (This can fail when pressure is applied to the ball joint) as well as a hardened American Made 4340 Ball Joint Stud. these are often considered the best replacement ball joint on the market for UTV's. (Not Installed)
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S: 2018+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S: 2019+