Polaris RZR XP 1000 Heavy Duty Axles X300 - By SuperATV
Free Shipping Lower 48
Rhino X300 Axles Change the Game
SuperATV’s Rhino X300 axles for the Polaris RZR XP 1000 change the game. With a 300M shaft that flexes to absorb force instead of breaking, you get CV’s that don’t break, a drivetrain that won’t buckle, and the ability to go on bigger, meaner rides. We take it over the top by backing it with a 3-year warranty — the industry’s best axle warranty.
It’s All About the Flex
X300 is about more than brute strength, it’s about flex. When X300 gets hit with a torque load that would break other axles, the 300M shaft twists until the load is gone then returns to its original position. This intentionally engineered shaft-flex relieves much of the stress that would be transferred to your CVs and differential with other axles. The result is less wear and tear on much more valuable drivetrain parts.
We make X300 with super-tough 300M alloy steel. 300M is an aircraft-grade alloy utilized for its high strength and higher silicon composition, along with its inclusion of vanadium. These unique properties of 300M combined with our specific design makes the X300’s signature flex possible. It makes crazy riding and modification without breakdown a reality.
Perfect for Big Tires and Big Rides
What can your UTV get away with when your axle flexes like a body builder in the produce aisle? Flex means bigger tires, bigger lifts, badder rides, and crazy action without breaking. If you’re tired of breaking stuff, X300 is for you.
We’re not done yet, X300 comes with a 3-year warranty! That’s the industry’s best warranty for any axle anywhere. That’s how confident we are in our X300 Axles.
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails and Rocks Edition (AZ) : 2017+
- 300M alloy steel shaft
- CV components made of 300M and 4340 alloy steel
- Maximized CV, spider, and cage size for superior strength
- Shaft flexes to absorb impact
- Reduces strain on CVs and drivetrain components
- CVs packed with proprietary high-temp grease
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty — the industry’s best axle warranty