GT3 Suspension Seat for Polaris UTV's- Design Your Own by PRP
Free Shipping Lower 48
Design Your Own - GT3 Suspension Seat
The GT3 is the third generation of our best selling GT Series. New features include a removable seat cushion, a 5th point harness slot, and all new modern styling. Additional bands allow you to customize the colors and materials of your seat more than ever!
The GT3 keeps you contained and comfortable with 7″ of containment, and a perfect 12° seating angle. The vinyl-coated nylon suspension liner and dual-density foam decrease the impact on the body, reducing the fatigue you feel after a long day in the dirt or dunes. Improve your ride! Upgrade to the most innovative aftermarket RZR suspension seat!
- All new Modern Styling
- 7″ of side containment and a 12° seating angle.
- Removable Seat Cushion – Easier to clean, and allows mud/water/sand to drain through.
- 5th point harness slot.
- Large harness openings
- Includes adapters
- Quick release pull (for RZR’s)
Vinyl and Stitching/Logo Swatches located in the product images, zoom in on them to see what the different color and texture options look like.
Please Note: Colors shown in the swatches are representative and may vary depending on your screen's settings. To request color samples please contact PRP.
- Available in extra wide
- Available with all upgraded stitching options
- Heated Seats (Off/On) have an 8 amp draw per seat with wiring and waterproof switch.
- Water Pak (bladder type) with 2 Liter pouch, attaches to seat and has a flexible tube with bite valve for drinking.
- Rear Pockets give passengers available storage.
- Front goggle pockets are on the front portion of the seat cushion and provide storage for goggles or other small accessories.
- Adjustable Air Lumbar Support is great for those long days and/or tired backs. Adjust with a hand bulb type pump.
- Rear seats have a 3" shorter base and extra wide is unavailable for the rear position
*Note: Seats are available in standard width and +1” extra wide for the RZR XP 1000 / XP4 1000 or +2" extra wide for the Polaris RZR 570, RZR 800, RZR-S, RZR XP 900, RZR-4 800, & RZR XP4 900 vehicles.