RS Suspension Seat for Polaris UTV's- Design Your Own by PRP
Free Shipping Lower 48
Design Your Own - GT3 Suspension Seat
Combined with more width in the shoulder area, the RS is perfect for bigger riders or those who are just looking for something which “hugs” them less. The seat has a bowl section at the hips to keep you contained, but those sides flatten out towards the front of the seat. This makes the seat ‘feel’ like it’s extra-wide, even though its only the standard width. Perfect for UTV models like the Ace and RS1 that cannot fit extra-wide seats. The wide headrest opening and side loops keep your harness in place, and the multi-density foam and suspension construction keep you riding all day long.
- Lower sides for getting in and out of your UTV easier
- Perfect for UTV’s that don’t have room for an extra wide seat
- Standard loops to keep your lap belt from falling under the seat
- Bolts directly into Polaris RZR XP 1000, S 900, or 900 (Trail)
- Includes adapters for factory slider
- Standard mud and sand drain
- Quick release pull
Vinyl and Stitching/Logo Swatches located in the product images, zoom in on them to see what the different color and texture options look like.
Please Note: Colors shown in the swatches are representative and may vary depending on your screen's settings. To request color samples please contact PRP.
- Available in extra wide
- Available with all upgraded stitching options
- Heated Seats (Off/On) have an 8 amp draw per seat with wiring and waterproof switch.
- Water Pak (bladder type) with 2 Liter pouch, attaches to seat and has a flexible tube with bite valve for drinking.
- Rear Pockets give passengers available storage.
- Front goggle pockets are on the front portion of the seat cushion and provide storage for goggles or other small accessories.
- Adjustable Air Lumbar Support is great for those long days and/or tired backs. Adjust with a hand bulb type pump.
- Rear seats have a 3" shorter base and extra wide is unavailable for the rear position
*Note: Seats are available in standard width and +1” extra wide for the RZR XP 1000 / XP4 1000 or +2" extra wide for the Polaris RZR 570, RZR 800, RZR-S, RZR XP 900, RZR-4 800, & RZR XP4 900 vehicles.