Can-Am Maverick X3 Heavy Duty Axles - Rhino 2.0 by SuperATV
FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES
Let the Rhino Revolution redefine your Maverick X3. Rhino 2.0 Axles are bigger, stronger, and built by expert riders that know the value of an axle that doesn’t quit. SuperATV’s Rhino 2.0 Axles combine maximized shafts and CVs with heavy-duty 4340 steel that’s heat treated for superior strength and longevity. The result is a heavy-duty axle that can handle 40°+ axle angles without binding or overheating and can handle massive torque without breaking. Let your Maverick be the work horse and the trail monster it’s built to be with Rhino 2.0 Axles.
Rhino 2.0: Factory Engineered and Tested
We here at SuperATV designed, tested, engineered, and manufactured the Rhino 2.0 from the ground up. When it comes to your X3, you don’t cut corners, and neither do we. You're dealing directly with the experts and riders who brought this axle to life. We have millions invested in state-of-the-art testing equipment to help us create a superior axle with no break-in periods and no risk of overheating due to metallurgical failures.
The Rhino 2.0 Formula
Rhino 2.0 was really a passion project. We spent many late nights in our R&D lab and hundreds of hours on the trail to perfect the Rhino 2.0 formula. For Rhino 2.0, we focused on 2 things: strength, and longevity. We used 4340 chromoly steel with a proprietary heat treatment to achieve this. The result is an axle that can handle the insane power output of the Maverick X3 and whatever other shock you throw at it without breaking. Another advantage of our proprietary heat treatment and material is the high twist yield—Rhino 2.0 Axles will flex A LOT before they break, meaning that even under crazy strain, this axle will pull through.
The Rhino 2.0 Difference and 18-month warranty Every test we do, whether it’s yield strength, longevity, or heat buildup, shows that Rhino 2.0 is the strongest axle you can get for your Can-Am X3. Rhino 2.0 delivers strength as good or better than other super-duty axles that cost $550-$900 but at a fraction of the price. SuperATV is so confident in the performance of Rhino 2.0 that we’re breaking all the rules by offering this axle with an 18-month warranty! And as always, each axle ships free of charge.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
64" Wide Machine
- Can-Am Maverick X3 900 : 2018
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X DS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X DS Turbo : 2017+
72" Wide Machine
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo R : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo R : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X MR Turbo RR : 2020+
Replaces OEM Part #
Front : 705401634, 705402098, 705402097, 705402048, 705402100, 705402099
Rear : 705502154, 705502362
NOTE: Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: Massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision
Use code for best price at checkout: SuperATV10%