RZR Heavy Duty Racing TIE ROD KIT by Holz Racing
Heavy Duty Tie Rod Assembly for the Polaris RZR Turbo/XP 1000/ XP 4 1000
A bent or broken tie rod is not an uncommon failure when it comes to driving off-road. The Heavy Duty Tie Rod kit from Holz Racing Products will help give you the peace of mind you need whether you are on the race track our out in the wilderness.
- No Drilling required for install
- Tie Rod made from 7075 Aluminum Rod, with durable Black Anodize finish
- OEM Style Heavy Duty inner Rod Ends.
- Premium, heat treated, teflon lined FK chromoly steel outer rod ends (not cheap China rod ends)
- Replacement parts available separately
These are a direct replacement of the stock tie rod assembly.
OE Rubber boots not included.
NOTE Does not fit 2019+ machines
Key Properties of Aluminum Materials
Other manufacturers use 6061 aluminum. Holz uses 7075 aluminum. In the 6061 vs 7075 aluminum debate, it’s important to remember that the key properties of both types of aluminum are what make them ideal for a variety of parts.
- The properties of 6061 aluminum include corrosion resistance, weldability, medium to high strength, and good workability.
- The properties of 7075 aluminum are high strength, stress resistant, workability and improved stress-corrosion resistance.
7075 aluminum offers additional strength over its 6061 counterpart as follows:
6061 – MECHANICAL PROPERTIES
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 45000 psi
- Tensile Yield Strength 40000 psi
- Fatigue Strength 14000 psi
- Shear Strength 30000 psi
- Hardness, Rockwell 40
7075 – MECHANICAL PROPERTIES
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 83000 psi
- Tensile Yield Strength 73000 psi
- Fatigue Strength 23000 psi
- Shear Strength 48000 psi
- Hardness, Rockwell 53.5
Shared shipping of $9.99 added at checkout.