RZR XP 1000 2.5" FRONT REPLACEMENT SHOCKS by Walker Evans
Free Shipping in the Lower 48 States
Walker Evans 2.5" XP 1000 & XP4 1000 Front Shocks
The new 2.5" coilover shocks offer the next step in performance and comfort for the Polaris XP 1000. The 2.5" shocks have more controlled resistance than a standard 2.0" piggyback. With the piggyback specifically positioned, these shocks offer higher resistance to bottoming out while allowing for a smoother, more compliant ride in the choppy bumps.
|Part Number||Description||List Price EA
|921-16-637||2.5" Piggyback Needle 2.5" Front w/Dual Rate Springs - Driver (2 Seat)||$639.95 Per Shock|
|921-16-638||2.5" Piggyback Needle 2.5" Front w/Dual Rate Springs - Pass. (2 Seat)||$639.95 Per Shock|
- 100% MADE IN THE USA
- RE-VALVABLE AND RE-BUILDABLE
- DUAL RATE COMPRESSION ADJUSTABLE RESERVOIR
- DUAL RATE SPRINGS ADD PERFORMANCE AND ADJUSTABILITY
- 3/4" STAINLESS STEEL SHAFT
- ANODIZED FOR PROTECTION AND LONG LIFE
- BILLET ALUMINUM DESIGN
- 2.5" ALUMINUM SHOCK BODY
- STEEL FK SPHERICAL BEARING SHOCK ENDS STANDARD
- DESIGNED TO FIT IN OEM MOUNTS
- QUALITY FIT, FUNCTION, AND APPEARANCE
Walker Evans 2.5" XP1000 & XP4-1000 High Performance Shocks. These shocks come with Performance Valve set up, crossover rings, aluminum body and 3/4" shafts, and dual rate Eibach springs. These shocks are stronger and run coooler then stock 2.0" shocks. Just bolt them on and enjoy the ride!
- This shock is for use with OEM arms only, or long travel kits where the shock mounts are in the OEM locations
Need a custom length shock? We can do that too. Just call.