3-Piece Precision-High Strength Alloy Male Rod End With Teflon Liner by F.K Bearings
Sku: JMX10T / JMXL10T
JMX10T 5/8" 3 Piece Male Rodend Bearing 5/8UNF Right or Left Hand Thread Steel/PTFE - Race Quality
Precision zinc plated steel alloy three piece teflon liner rod ends.
FK have been supplying Rod Ends and Bearings into all forms of motorsport from Nascar to Formula Ford for over 25 years. Special care is taken during every step of the manufacturing process to insure the end result is the highest quality. Made in the USA.
- Rod End Thread Size: 5/8-18 RH/LH in.
- Rod End Attachment: Male threads
- Rod End Construction: 3-piece
- Rod End Style: PTFE lined
- Jam Nut Included: No
- Thread Length: 1.625 in.
- Rod End Head Bore Size: 0.625 in.
- Rod End Head Diameter: 1.500 in.
- Rod End Head Width: 0.562 in.
- Grease Fitting: No
- Rod End Centerline Length: 2.625 in.
- Heat-Treated: No
- Rod End Ball Width: 0.750 in.
- Rod End Misalign Angle (degrees): 16 degrees
- Rod End Static Load Capacity: 17,959 lbs.
- Rod End Material: Alloy Steel
- Rod End Finish: Zinc plated