AA Custom Tuned Power Vision for Ranger 570
- If you are looking for an easy to use ECU tuner loaded with the most badass custom tunes on the market, you've found it! This Dynojet Powervision is a very simple, yet effective device that programs your ECU in a few minutes, and easily allows you to switch between tunes, or return to the factory tune. The PV has the advantage over other ECU tuners as it actually reads what's inside your ECU before tuning. This ensures the correct tune is being loaded, making it a very safe device. The AA custom tunes deliver the most possible power gains. With our expert knowledge of Bosch throttle by wire ECU tuning, we are able to get around factory limiters, make a more responsive machine, and of course create more horsepower and torque. Our tunes are loaded on the Powervision just for your machine, so all you do is open the box and download them into your ECU. We recommend clutching with a tune to get the most out of your vehicle. See below for even more features of our custom tunes.
- Big horsepower & speed gains! The factory 570 Ranger is just like the RZR and ACE 570 is very limited from the factory. The 45hp motor is capable of much more and we are here to deliver! The factory limits you with torque limits to only allow so much horsepower to be made, very low 50mph speed limits, and a very timid rev limit. We unlock everything in this motor to gain another 5-7 horsepower. You'll notice MUCH quicker throttle response and power delivery especially in high gear.
- 100% Throttle in high and low gear, throttle by wire limiters disabled (on those models with TBW)
- AA's wicked timing and fuel curve for either 87 or 91 octane
- More mid range fuel for increased mid range power and response and a better fuel curve all around
- Cooler running motor with the fan temps decreased to 195 on / 185 off
- Factory 50 MPH high speed limit removed, 24mph low speed limit removed
- See speeds around 60mph in high gear
- 2 foot limits disabled (brake/gas at the same time)
- Optional seatbelt limiter disabled
- Rev limit raised to a safe 8000 RPM
- Removed torque limits that keep the motor from revving higher
- See how to install and use the tuner in this VIDEO
- Tuner will allow you to view and erase most trouble codes
- Easily program back to stock or switch tunes if needed
- Easily data log 25 parameters on the fly and review on a Windows computer later
- Choose between different tunes for 87 octane or 91 octane
- The level 1 tune is the most common and is meant for the factory exhaust system, and no other major engine modifications. When properly clutched, this tune is capable of 52-53+hp on 91 octane fuel. With the 87 octane timing curve, you would see around 50 horsepower. Peak power is made between 7500-7700rpm, so clutching is highly recommended for best performance.
- The level 2 tune has all the features of the level 1 tune, but the fueling is designed for an exhaust system. Gains would depend on the exhaust that you are using, but normally would show another 3-5 horsepower.
- Due to the time to it takes to custom program these tuners, we will ship within 24-48 hours of purchase.
- If you have any other needs in the tunes or concerns; please e-mail!
Free shipping in the lower 48 states.