Aftermaket Assassins 2024 Xpedition S3 Clutch Kit
- Fits 2024 Xpedition Models 2 & 5 Seat
- This should be one of your first modifications!
- Our S3 recoil clutch kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and have many hours into testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits!
- The biggest problem with the Xpedition clutching is they do not have enough belt grip, they gain RPM too quickly, and yet peak RPM is not achieved quickly. Our kit helps combat this with a stiffer secondary spring over factory for even better belt grip, and the right primary weight/spring to get proper RPM at the right time. Our S3 clutch kit includes primary weights, spring, secondary spring and helix. The helix adds more aggressive shift to the secondary clutch which gives you big acceleration gains and feels more like your throttle is locked to the rear wheels. The Performance helix is the most acceleration gain, while the high load is a little more than stock, but less aggressive for excessively heavy/large tires, crawling, or mud riding.
- Our "Cruiser" option is for those looking for less cruising RPM and less noise. The Xpedition has a higher running RPM from the factory. The cruiser option loads the primary clutch weights heavier with our slug magnets. These magnets are like 5 magnets in one large slug, where as our standard magnets are only able to fit 3 in each hole. This allows us to run more weight in the arms without having to purchase a completely different kit. This kit option drops peak RPM down to roughly 7400-7700 RPM instead of 8300 like factory. This does lose a bit of horsepower, but if that's not your concern, this add on option works extremely well. This setup also has even smoother engagement, crawls very well, and still has plenty of acceleration. Think more of a cross between a Ranger and RZR as far as acceleration and feel. The best part is you are not stuck with this option. You can simply revert back to our standard clutch setups whenever wanting more performance. Switching the weights takes 15-30 minutes for most and gives you a chance to clean up/inspect your clutches.
- Kits work great with both stock or modified machines
- Works well with tire sizes 30" to 35" and paddles 28" to 33"
- A must-have when running larger tires or paddles
- Wicked throttle response when on & off the throttle
- More efficient power transferred to the wheels
- More consistent clutch performance
- Cooler running belt temps, especially with larger tires or paddles
- Longer belt and clutch life
- Easily adjustable if needed
- Smooth clutch engagement
- Our helix features a tighter roller & EBS pocket for less clutch slop (driveline clunk) and less chance of rollers breaking
- High Load Helix 1062: Slightly less aggressive than the performance helix with good acceleration gains/power transfer over the OEM helix. Designed to work better for heavier vehicles, heavier tires, overly aggressive tread, heavy sand load or crawling type riding in mind. Works on 2 & 4 door models with 30-35" heavier/aggressive tread tires over 44lbs each or 30-33" paddles. Works well for this tire size on 2 and 5 seat models.
- Performance Helix 1065: Aggressive helix with acceleration/higher horsepower/aggressive fast pace drivers in mind. Works best with a tuned vehicle. Works well with 30-33" lighter tires that are under 44lbs each and on 2 or 5 seat models.
- An initial setup guideline is included which shows the best setups for dunes, mud, or all around trail riding. This also has brief instructions on installing your clutch kit, and other important information.
- Kits include: AA magnetic adjustable clutch weights, AA primary spring, AA primary limiter washer, AA secondary spring, & our AA custom cut helix
- Optional: Butter Shift washers for slightly more spring pressure, smoother shifts, and less clutch harmonics
- We highly recommend our clutch puller to pull the primary clutch when installing the weights, as the clutch is tucked into the machine.
- We HIGHLY suggest running our Stryker Belt as we've found it grips much better in the clutch
- We also suggest our Revolver Billet Clutch Cover with Tower Lock for improved strength and airflow.
- The only special tool needed is our Compression Tool #1
- Have alignment issues? Use our P90X Secondary Clutch Alignment Shim Kit to set things straight
- Highly recommend upgrading to our Heavy Duty P90X Secondary Clutch Rollers.