Aftermarket Assassins 2024 RZR XP 1000 S3 Clutch Kit
- Fits 2024 RZR XP 1000 Models 2 & 4 Seat
- This should be one of your first modifications!
- Our S3 recoil clutch kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and have many hours into testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits!
- The 2024 XP 1000 is clutched very odd from the factory. The vehicle winds out RPM right from the gate and does not transfer any torque until you hit peak RPM. This is somewhat of a race setup, but really all around it does not work well. Our kit helps combat this with our specifically designed helix for this model along with our weights and springs that are all key parts in transferring the power to the rear tire. This is shown on the dyno, and is felt in real world. The clutch kit also adds huge belt grip and is especially needed when going to larger tires. The Performance helix is the most acceleration gain, while the high load is a little more than stock, but less aggressive for excessively heavy/large tires, crawling, or mud riding.
- Kits work great with both stock or modified machines
- Works well with tire sizes 30" to 35" and paddles 28" to 33"
- A must-have when running larger tires or paddles
- Wicked throttle response when on & off the throttle
- More efficient power transferred to the wheels, + 6 RWHP in the mid-range with +1 RWHP at peak/high speeds
- More consistent clutch performance
- Cooler running belt temps, especially with larger tires or paddles
- Longer belt and clutch life
- Easily adjustable if needed
- Very slightly higher engagement but still extremely smooth
- Helix features a tighter roller & EBS pocket for less clutch slop (clunk) and less chance of rollers breaking
- High Load Helix 1067: Slightly less aggressive than the performance helix with good acceleration gains/power transfer over the OEM helix. Designed to work better for heavier vehicles, heavier tires, heavy sand load or crawling type riding in mind. Works on 2 & 4 seat models with 30-35" tires or 30-33" paddles. Excellent all-around helix!
- Performance Helix 1068: Aggressive helix with acceleration/higher horsepower/aggressive fast pace drivers in mind. Works best with a tuned vehicle. Works on 2 seat models with 30-32" Tires. Not suggested for 4 seat models.
- An initial setup guideline is included which shows the best setups for dunes, mud, or all around trail riding. This also has brief instructions on installing your clutch kit, and other important information.
- Kits include: AA magnetic adjustable clutch weights, AA primary spring, AA primary limiter washer, AA secondary spring, & our AA custom cut helix
- Optional: Butter shift washers for slightly more spring pressure, smoother shifts, and less clutch harmonics
- We HIGHLY suggest running our Stryker Belt as we've found it grips much better in the clutch
- We also suggest our Revolver Billet Clutch Cover with Tower Lock for improved strength and airflow.
- The only special tool needed is our Compression Tool #1
- Have alignment issues? Use our P90X Secondary Clutch Alignment Shim Kit to set things straight
- Highly recommend upgrading to our Heavy Duty P90X Secondary Clutch Rollers.