Alba Racing - Crusher Billet Beadlock Wheels 4/156 for KRX
- Hand built and designed to your specs. Make it yours.
- Fully Serviceable (This is a True 3 Piece Wheel)
- Heavy duty 3/8" thick billet 6061-T6 CNC Bead Lock Ring.
- Heavy duty 3/8" thick billet 6061-T6 CNC Bead lock Ring Receiver.
- Oversized 8mm Grade 8 Bead Lock Bolts.
- .200" 6061-T6 aluminum heat treated inner and outer halves.
- .600" thick 6061-T6 billet CNC center.
- Built tough yet still lighter than most cast wheels.
- Extremely durable Heat Treated 6061 Aluminum.
- Rolled inner lip for extra strength.
- Wheels are powder coated black with your choice of ring colors.
- Available Ring Colors are Black, White, Red, Blue, Green, Orange
- Ring colors are shown in the product images.
- Custom colors available for an extra charge, please call (801) 367-1395
- Easy Tire Mounting - Can be done in your garage
- Warrantied for manufacturing defects for 6 months
Note: Stock KRX wheels are 15"
Alba Racing's "Baja Crusher" wheels are made from Heat Treated 6061-T6 Spun Aluminum. They feature billet CNC machined 6061-T6 rings, flanges and centers. These are the strongest wheels on the UTV market. Cast wheels will typically crack or "Shatter" on impact due to cast metals being brittle and porous from the manufacturing process. Our wheels are drastically stronger than a cast wheel but if you do experience a sharp high speed impact they will bend and at least not shatter like a cast wheels. They also typically still hold air if bent letting you get home and not leaving you stranded on the trail! This is the reason racers prefer a non-cast wheel. Our bead-lock rings and receivers are the toughest as well as thickest in the industry at 3/8" thick each! Even with all the added material thickness and strength these wheels are still lighter than most cast wheels!
Included (with each wheel):
- Beadlock wheel.
- Beadlock ring your choice of color.
- Grade 8 beadlock ring hardware.
- valve stems.
- (Beadlock ring TORQUE SPECS: 18-20 Ft lbs)
- Billet Center TORQUE SPECS: 8-10 Ft lbs
- 15x7 = 17LBS
- 15x10 = 19LBS
- 14x7 = 15LBS
- 14x10 = 16.5LBS