ALPHA COMPOSITE SEAT by PRP
The first of it’s kind! PRP Seats’ Alpha Composite Seat is not just a new vinyl cover. The entire seat from the shell to the foam to the materials has been thought out and specifically Built for Off-Road. On top of that, the Alpha is customizable. You may choose from over 40 different colors and textures to build a race seat, just for you by clicking the Design your own button. Or choose from the options below.
The first of its kind! PRP Seats’ Alpha Composite Seat specifically Built for Off-Road.
The Alpha Composite Seat is made with thick high-density foam all around for added comfort, and large harness slots that allow a fresh air hose to fit through. The injection molded, contoured bottom cushion provides great comfort during long endurance races. The recessed headrest and shoulder area creates more helmet room, and allows you to use a HANS device without the seat pushing your chest forward. Keeping your spine in-line at the correct angle while seated. The large harness slots on the shoulders allow you to fit the harness, and a fresh air hose through at the same time. Fits Drivers with waist size up to 36″ comfortably.
Requires PRP composite seat mounts to install.
- Customizable! Choose from 60+ options of colors and textures—including our new Sport Mesh for added breathability
- Injection molded, contoured bottom cushion
- Thicker, higher density foam all around
- Reclined headrest for more helmet room
- Recessed shoulder area for HANS compatibility
- Larger shoulder harness slots allow room for fresh air hose
- Angled lap belt slots provides the proper angle to install lap belts
- Higher lateral containment keeps your legs held in
- Wrap around head containment (HC model) prevents the drivers head from rattling on impact