ASSAULT INDUSTRIES STEALTH LUCENT FRONT BUMPER (FITS: RZR 18+ XP SERIES/TURBO S)
The Assault Industries Stealth Lucent Universal front bumper is compact, lightweight and looks great mounted to the Polaris RZR XP 1000 or Turbo S front end! Bumper installation is simple with only a handful of bolts to attach to the vehicle with no modification.
The bumper comes with a special bracket that can be bolted onto the upper mount to allow installation on Turbo S and non-turbo S models. The XP 1000 has a mounting point behind the grill, whereas the Turbo S does not. This solution makes it possible use for both vehicles! The bumper also features a front light-bar pocket for 10 inch light bars with several holes and slots integrated into the light pocket to mount a variety of different lights. The bumper is powder coated semigloss black and finished with an Assault Industries raw aluminum logo plate. The Stealth Lucent bumper is made proudly in the USA.
Light bars that are confirmed to fit:
Vision X 9" LED Light Bar - XPL-H6EMH // PN: 9927763
KC Hilites C Series 10" LED Light Bar - PN: 334
Baja Designs OnX6+ 10" LED Light Bar - PN: 451003 / 451013 (Requires modification)
Baja Designs S8 10" LED Light Bar - PN: 701013 / 701003
Note: Not compatible with winches, however an add-on plate will be available to make it possible to use a winch instead of a light bar.
(1) Stealth bumper
(1) Bracket and light pocket cover
This bumper is compatible with the Bold Bull Billet Tow Hook.
Note: In order to use a winch with this bumper you will need to do the following.
1. Slide the winch into the open area behind the radiator - It may be required that you move radiator hoses aside to fit the winch.
2. Once in place, install mounting hardware into the mounting plate. There are threaded holes in the chassis for this.
3. Pass the winch cable through the front bulkhead under the radiator and through the winch provision on the Stealth bumper.
Polaris made provisions for this install - the winch can be installed in-front-of or behind the radiator.
Winches that have been tested and confirmed to fit:
Super Winch Terra 25
Warn VRX 45 (Trimming may be required for proper fitment)
OEM Polaris RZR Winch
OEM Polaris General Winch (Installed only to test fitment)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fits 18+ Polaris RZR XP series & Turbo S
- Rugged steel construction
- Integrated light bar pocket
- Keeps mounting place for OEM & aftermarket tow hooks
- Fast and easy install
- Powder coated black semigloss finish
- Mount bracket and light bar cover included
- Made in the USA
Shared shipping only $35.99 lower 48 states