Bikeman POLARIS RZR PRO R THROTTLE BODY CNC BORED (68MM)
After many 3D-printed versions of this throttle body, we have maximized the flow of the OEM throttle body. The air-flow path CAD-designed bore shape will drastically increase the airflow the motor needs to maximize the additional power that our Stage 3 through 8 Bolt-on Performer Kits add to the Pro-R platform. The additional 6 millimeters combined with the intentional flow path design will act more like an additional 8 millimeters when it comes to the initial throttle punch and response.
- 6mm increase in bore size ID - 62mm to 68mm
- 20% increase in airflow
- 4% increase in horsepower
- Faster acting idle control and throttle response
- Drastic improvement in modeled/directional airflow by using CAD computer-aided design
- Precise multi-axis CNC machining
- Stainless steel throttle blade for added strength in boost applications.
NOTE: Torque Link Tune Required
Fitment: Polaris RZR Pro R