Bikeman POLARIS RZR XP TURBO DIVERTER TO BLOW OFF VALVE CONVERSION
Looking for more CHHHHH in your XP Turbo? BMP has your quick fix! This kit easily allows you to convert your diverter valve to sound like a traditional atmospheric blow off valve. We do this safely by blocking the intake tube with a billet plug (not a cheap plastic one that can crack and cause leaks) and an air filter over the outlet of the diverter valve. This vents your diverter valve to atmosphere and while keeping dust and dirt out. We DO NOT recommend using this when riding in wet or muddy conditions. Unlike an actual atmospheric blow off valve, the BMP diverter to atmosphere kit allows you to quickly switch back to the factory diverter setup for extreme conditions. Works with the factory diverter valve or the BMP billet diverter valve.
- Fits 2016-Up RZR XP Turbo models
- Vents your stock or BMP diverter valve to the atmosphere instead of into the intake tract
- Gives you that traditional blow off "chhhh" turbo sound when letting off the throttle
- Easily convert back to the factory diverter routing for extreme conditions
- Easy installation
- Includes filter, billet plug, and 1 hose clamp