Can-Am Maverick X3 Heavy Duty Tie Rod Kit (72 Inch Wide Models) by SuperATV
TIE ROD FEATURES
- Increased tie rod bearing size for increased strength
- Stock length replacement
- Heavy duty tie rod ends
- Swaged tie rods for maximum strength
- Complete tie rod assembly
- Simple design for a quick, no-hassle install
- Adjustable on the fly
- Kit includes:
- Tie rod shafts
- Tie rod ends
- Inner ball and sockets with preinstalled boots
- Misalignment bushing hardware
- 4130 Chromoly
- Heavy duty design
- Precision blend of materials and heat treatment
- M14x1.5 threads
- 14mm compare to 12mm OEM
- Only works with SuperATV Heavy Duty Tie Rods
Why We Make It
Don't get caught on the trails with a broken tie rod. Upgrade your Can-Am Maverick X3 XRS now with SuperATV's heavy-duty tie rods. Let’s face it: you like to ride hard and sloppy steering is simply unacceptable. As you move to larger tires, more difficult terrain, or from general wear and tear, your stock steering linkage just won’t make the cut. The swaged design on SuperATV’s 1 piece tie rods makes them not only super tough but up for the long run, so you can keep riding the way you want to.
When we say ride the way you want to, we mean it. These heavy duty tie rod ends have been through every obstacle and rock at King of the Hammers and guided us through all 90+ rocky miles of the Mint 400 without so much as a wobble. If you've been looking for a dependable tie-rod kit that will perform in the most strenuous conditions then look no further—SuperATV's heavy-duty tie rod kit for the Maverick X3 XRS is what you need.
We hate down time as much as you do, so our inner ball and sockets come with small, ball-joint style boots preinstalled and no other boots are required so that installation is as quick and painless as possible. And they’re easily adjustable on the fly. We want you on the trail, not in the garage.
The SuperATV difference
At SuperATV, we understand the need for bulletproof strength and unmatched durability. To ensure an exceptional product, we've increased the size of our tie rod ends, added misalignment bushings, and finished it with the optimal blend of materials and heat treating. Our high strength 4130 Chromoly end is oversized allowing for an increased bearing surface area, leaving you with all-out strength, durability and reliability.
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R - XRC: 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R - XMR: 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R - XRS DPS: 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R - XRS DPS: 2017+
Will Not Fit:
- Can-Am Maverick X3 900 64" : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo 64" : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R 64" : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X DS Turbo R 64" : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo 64" : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo 64" : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo 64" : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R 64" : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X DS Turbo 64" : 2017+
SuperATV offers the premium product on the market and extends the industry's best warranty to go with it. Each set of SuperATV tie rods come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. If for any reason the bar should bend or break, we will send you a replacement part free of charge. Whether you pile it up or your buddy took it for that ever-so-innocent test ride, we've got you covered.
Lifetime warranty does not include tie rod ends, ball and sockets, or boots.
Please note: All SuperATV products are warrantied to the original purchaser.
Note: Add 3-7 days for shipping