Can-Am Maverick X3 High Clearance Boxed Front A Arms (72" Wide) by SuperATV
Free Shipping in the Lower 48 States
BOXED A-ARM FEATURES
- High clearance—1.5” of additional clearance
- Made with 1/8” thick heavy-duty steel plating
- Full Camber Adjustability
- Pivot blocks pre-adjusted to factory length
- Reinforced shock mounts
- Available with Pre-Installed Heavy Duty Ball Joints (Select Option From the Drop Down Menu) (Add $275)
- Includes all 4 front A arms
- Can be used with Stock or aftermarket ball joints
- Strong tubular sway bar mount design
- UV-Resistant powder coat finish
- Lifetime Warranty!
High Clearance. High Strength. High Class
SuperATV’s Boxed High Clearance A arms for the Can-Am Maverick X3 are the pinnacle of strength, style, and performance. It’s made with 1/8” thick heavy-duty steel plating to make it as strong as possible. The tubular sway bar mount is bulletproof. The high clearance bend gives you an extra 1.5” of ground clearance to make riding easier. We finished these A arms with a UV resistant powder coating to make sure they look slick ride after ride. That means riding your X3 has never been better and they come with a Lifetime Warranty so you never have to worry about pushing it too hard.
Pre-adjusted Pivot Blocks
Our high clearance A arms come with one-of-a-kind, adjustable pivot blocks that are pre-adjusted to factory length right out of the box. That means you can install and go right away. If you ever upgrade tire size or install a lift kit, you're still in control of your camber. The easily adjustable pivot blocks will give you the perfect camber no matter what suspension setup you use. Better camber means less wear and tear longer lasting axles and ball joints.
Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Our A arms come with a Lifetime Warranty. Not only are they stronger and designed to glide over more obstacles than stock but if you do manage to break them we’ll replace them. We believe in riding with confidence. In riding in a no-holds-barred, pedal down sort of way. You can’t do that when you’re worried about breaking your parts. So ride how you want.
72" Wide Machine
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R RS (XRS) : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR XRS : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R XRC : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR XRC : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R XMR : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR XMR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R RS (XRS) : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo RR XRS : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo RR XMR : 2020+
HEAVY DUTY BALL JOINT FEATURES
- Made of 4340 chromoly steel
- Unique heat treatment blend greatly extends ball joint life
- Double the strength of stock
- Stud is thicker than stock at the base
- Grease zerk included
- Preadjusted insert gives you the option to control stud tightness and service ball joint
- Come Pre-Installed When Selected with the Maverick X3 Boxed A-Arms
Why We Make It
There aren’t many UTV’s out there that are faster or more powerful then the Can-Am Maverick X3, and that means more wear and tear on your ball joints. That’s why SuperATV makes their Maverick X3 Heavy Duty Ball Joints twice as strong as stock. Let your Maverick X3 loose, our ball joints can handle it.
Industry Leading Strength
We know they’re twice as strong as stock because our industry leading R&D lab says they’re twice as strong as stock. We’ve tweaked, tested, and broken enough ball joints to know that it takes better design, better materials, and better heat treatment to make a better ball joint. We use 4340 chromoly steel in our ball joints and harden them with our proprietary heat treatment. Our studs aren’t necked down out the base to eliminate a killer weak spot and the whole thing is zinc plated for extreme durability. That means when we say it’s twice as strong as stock you can believe us, and it means you’ll be spending less time in the garage and more time out riding.
Greaseable - Serviceable
We want these ball joints to last you longer than any other ball joint you’ve had, that’s why we made them greaseable and serviceable. Each ball joint includes a convenient grease fitting to keep your grease clean and fresh. They come packed with grease and adjusted out of the box, but we also include a threaded steel sleeve so you can adjust stud stiffness or disassemble for a deep clean. A little maintenance can extend the life of this ball joint by thousands of miles.
Ball Joint Limited Warranty Statement:
SuperATV warrants that our Heavy Duty ball joint you have purchased is free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 1 year from date of purchase. During the warranty period, SuperATV will replace defective parts with new parts.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from accidents, alteration, neglect, misuse, abuse, or improper use, lack of reasonable or proper maintenance, improper assembly, racing, or commercial use.
In no event shall SuperATV be liable for any loss, inconvenience, or damage resulting from breach of this warranty.
Note: Add 3-7 days for shipping
Will ship around July 15th