ePowersteering ECU HEAT SINK
Shipping ONLY $9.99 in the Lower 48 States
Can Am X3 ePowersteering Kit HEAT SINK
Reduce or eliminate steering fade on your ePowersteering kit.
Heat sink is a bolt on option.
- Heat Sink
- Heat Sink Compound
- Tap to make threads into the existing ECU holes
- Bolts to mount ECU to your ePowersteering ECU
Install tips in order of priority (it is all about getting heat away from the ECU):
- Remove paint from ECU where the heat sink makes contact
- Apply heat sink compound between surfaces of ECU & Heat Sink
- Remove paint from mounting bracket and ECU and apply heat sink compound
- Tighten all bolts as tight as possible without breaking the bolts
- Weld ECU bracket to the tube instead of clamping
- Re-tighten bolts after several heat cycles if needed or steering fade re-occurs