Padded 5.3 Seat Belt Harness by PRP
Free Shipping on Harnesses to lower 48 states
Seat belts have sewn shoulder in pads for comfort, all black hardware for cool styling and quick EZ adjusters on the shoulders. The new quick EZ adjusters fix a problem that has been an issue with off road seat belts for years. Once a belt gets some dirt and water in the webbing they become very difficult to adjust, these new adjusters will always provide a quick easy to use seat belt.
- 5 point, 3 inch safety harness
- SFI certified for racing
- All Black Hardware
- EZ Adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
- Multiple Color Options
Proper installation and consistent use of restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4” below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag.
- This competition restraint system intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.