Can Am X3 ePowersteering Kits (power steering on steroids)
Free Shipping in the Lower 48 States
Complete electric power steering unit for 2017-21 CanAm Maverick X3 (some function lost on Smart Lok Units). Includes rebuilt EPS unit, steering ECU, EPS controller and harness, 60 amp fuse, output and input u-joint, powder coated brackets, misc bolts and washers, and wiring instructions.
- Double your power steering power in rocks!
- Eliminate steering trips resulting in downtime while your system is reset!
- Eliminate week steering forever!
- Reduce steering feedback!
- Run bigger tires!
- Use with SuperATV portal lifts
- Run wide offset wheels!
- Infinitely adjustable from low to high power
Description of included parts
- Rebuilt EPS unit
- Steering ECU
- EPS controller with infinite adjustability
- Adjustment knob
- Power plug
- 60 Amp fuse and fuse holder
- Output U-Joint (welding required)
- Input U-Joint (welding required)
- Powder coated adapter bracket bolts in
- Misc bolts and washers (Not shown in picture)
- Wiring instructions
- Adapter brackets to mount control box for X3 kit (Not shown in picture)
- Optional heat sink for heavy use.
- Your stock Power steering unit is rated at approximately 350 watts. Epowersteering is rated at 700 watts and draws 60 amps at full steering lock. UTV stators are rated at about 60 amps. Combine this with lights and accessories and the potential for a dead battery is there. Select the optional dual battery kit to reduce the risk of draining your battery.
The lowest setting on this unit is more powerful than stock. Run on low power to conserve battery drain until more power is needed. Crank up the power when needed for a full 700 watts to double your power steering power!
1. Works best dual batteries.
2. May drain your battery without a dual battery system stator.
3. Can pull up to 60 amps in extreme situations.
4. Pulls no extra power when driving straight.
5. Requires welding for installation of new steering u-joints.
Click Here for Warranty