Gboost POLARIS RANGER HEAVY-DUTY CVT DRIVE BELT
Upgrading from OEM to a Mud Monster Belt lets you take on bogs and bounty holes like never before. This thing is thicker than your average belt and built for extreme abuse and excessive shock loads. If high-torque clutching and tunes are up your alley, we’ve got the belt for you.
The Mud Monster Belt was made specifically for riders who can’t get enough of that thick, sloppy peanut butter.
NOTE: Mud Monster belts are designed for extreme grip and build heat quickly over 35 MPH.
Wherever there’s sand, you need a Sand Storm Belt. Hit the dunes or ride pedal down in the desert—it’s designed for going fast and keeping cool. With maximized heat dissipation technology and an ultra-strong aramid fiber cord built right it, it won’t wear out just because you kept the pedal floored all weekend.
If you like going fast, Sand Storm Belts are built for you.
Extreme Badass Belts are beefy belts for beefy machines. If you drive like you stole it and go through too many OEM belts, this is the belt you need. It uses an aramid cord and high-strength rubber compound that are designed to get squeezed by your clutch during high torque transfers without breaking.
So go big and hit the gas—Extreme Badass Belts are designed to take constant throttle and heavy abuse whether you're tackling the bounty hole or cruising trails.
- Made with ultra-strong aramid fiber cord to prevent cord separation
- Built for high strength, flexibility, and heat resistance
- Higher power transfer through your clutch
- Smooth engagement
- Built for thousands of miles of abuse
OEM Part #: 3211162/ 3211133/ 3211106
- Polaris Ranger XP 800 : 2010-2015
- Polaris Ranger XP 800 Crew : 2010-2015
- Polaris Ranger Mid Size 800 : 2010-2015
- Polaris Ranger 800 6x6 : 2010-2015
- Polaris Ranger 700 (All Models) : 2005-2009