HCR RACING RZR-05300-1 POLARIS RZR XP 1000 DUAL SPORT FRONT A-ARMS
HCR's proprietary billet, slot and tab design and honeycomb boxed arms are built to withstand the beatings of rigorous off-road riding which achieving the optimal combination of strength and appeal. Every external weld is an internal plate structured into the design. While the cost-effective approach is to run tube ends for ball joints , all HCR kits run a 4130 heat treated billet end allowing all internal and external plating to be attached to this billet eliminating a potential weak point. Billets are available in both balljoint and spherical applications. The custom alloy used to manufacture every HCR kit is 30% stronger in tensile and yield strength compared to 4130 Series chromoly. This HCR custom material endures several processes and is hardened for better wear resistance and overall strength.
- Laser Cut construction for precise fit and finish
- CNC'd Chromoly mounting points for increased integrity
- High Clearance Boxed Front A-Arm Design 1.250 added ground clearance
- Each piece is Tig Welded by hand for strength and aesthetics
- Reuse of OEM ball joints to maximize low speed steering ease & smooth travel with less maintenance
- 100% Proudly Made in the U.S.A
- 100% Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
- 1.75" longer wheelbase for better high speed stability, hill climbing, and descents
- Larger front tube mounts are 1.25” in diameter with Delrin bushings for increased strength and durability. Factory Crush Sleeves Reused
- 4 Front A-arms
- Install Guide
NOTE: You will re-use OEM ball joints in the front A-arms unless you have ordered OEM equivalents, or if you order the Spherical Bearing upgrade, A-arm mounting bolts and nuts.
Shipping only $150 with in the lower 48 states