MB Quart Polaris RZR Audio System (Stage 3) (Gen 2)
MB QUART POLARIS RZR AUDIO SYSTEM (STAGE 3) (GEN 2) (MBQR-STG3-2)
Part Number: MBQR-STG3-2
Polaris 2014-2020 RZR Tuned Audio Package: Three Speaker 800 Watt STAGE 3 Audio System includes AM/FM, BT LED Source Unit, two amplifiers powering 2 compression horn speakers, 10 inch subwoofer in a ported enclosure. All necessary mounting panels and harnessing are included.
Works on all Polaris RZR 2014-Current models.
- Purposely Engineered TUNED AUDIO for Polaris RZR 2014-Current
- LED Source Unit with Mounting Panel includes AM/FM, Bluetooth with Apple iPod/iPhone control
- High Efficiency, Full Range Class D Amplifier creates big power, small chassis design with low current draw
- High SPL 8 inch compression horn speakers make 30% louder than standard coaxials
- High Impact HDPE Composite Enclosures RZR specific left and right kick panel enclosures, ultra compact design takes up minimal space
- Dual Voice Coil 10 Inch Subwoofer is designed for deep, powerful bass with high volume
- High Efficiency, Class D Mono Subwoofer Amplifier dedicated Bi Amplified System with Mono Amp
- Vented High Impact HDPE Composite Enclosure ported (vented) for higher output and perfect fit under-dash with no cutting or drilling required
- Vehicle Specific Wiring and Harness makes for dual amplifier harness with ID labels, simple "no mistakes" Plug & Play OEM Style Installation
- LIFEShield IPX Rated fully protected against the elements
- Mounting System for Amplifiers, the amplifier mounts behind dash on dedicated amp bracket
MB Quart has engineered a select group of UTV-tuned audio systems that are perfectly designed for the Polaris® RZR®. It is essential that every component installed onto a RZR be torture tested to be as reliable as it can be in the harsh off-road environment. MB Quart RZR® Tuned Packages are designed to fit the Polaris® RZR® 2013 and newer, except the 2018 TURBO S.
Once the bullet proof nature of the system has been designed in and the components per "stage" or package are decided the system is tuned for music. Really great sounding OFF-ROAD TUNED AUDIO for the environment that has insane on-road and on-trail noise.
You have made the easy decision to choose RZR® TUNED AUDIO. The really hard choice is how much you are ready for; a little bit or all of it.
- COMPATIBLE VEHICLE FITMENT - Polaris RZR 2014-Current w/Ride Command
- MARINE GRADE PROTECTION/IPX RATING - IPX67
- SOURCE UNIT FEATURES - Integration with RIDE COMMAND, a high-tech source unit with an off-road display that acts as the hub and integrates your phone, GPS, audio, and communication systems. The actual RIDE COMMAND source unit is NOT INCLUDED.
- SPEAKER FEATURES - The front speakers are meticulously engineered to fit in the RZR kick panels. The entire system utilizes the MB Quart compression horn technology. (See inside here). This design assures that the system will be louder and better sounding than anything else on the trails. Upgrade this system to a STAGE 5 by adding the rear speakers, NHT1-120BPR. The harness is already wired for the upgrade.
- AMPLIFIER FEATURES - The RZR system is powered by the NA2 series of amplifiers. The stereo amplifier is operating in 2 ohm mode for maximum volume for all 4 speakers when utilized in a STAGE 5 configuration (front and rear pods). Upgrade this system to a STAGE 5 by adding the rear speakers, NHT1-120BPR. The harness is already wired for the upgrade.
- SUBWOOFER FEATURES - 400 Watt Specific 10 inch Subwoofer System includes 10 inch, Dual 4 ohm Subwoofer, RZR ported glovebox Subwoofer Enclosure, powered by the 400 Watt High Efficiency Class D amplifier.
- MOUNT/HARNESS - Plug and Play Harness. Waterproof Connectors with premeasured wires. No guesswork and no installation mistakes.
- TIME AND TOOLS - Standard hand tools are required. See the manual for time on each of the different components.
- TOTAL SYSTEM POWER (WATTS) - 800
- 1. Source Unit - GMR-LED AM/FM, Bluetooth Controller with high-contrast LED screen, DIN box mount and USB, AUX input accessory.
- 2. Amplifiers - 400 watt 2 channel amplifier for front Compression Horns and 400 watt mono subwoofer amplifier.
- 3. Front Compression Horns - A pair of 8 inch compression horns that mount in composite enclosures in the left and right kick panel locations.
- 4. Subwoofer - 10 inch Formula subwoofer in custom ported under-dash enclosure with integrated amplifier mounting rack.
- Harness & Hardware - Fully engineered harness to connect all power, ground, audio and speaker signal. Kit includes swivel mount brackets for the rear compression horns.
- Polaris RZR 2014-Current w/Ride Command
Shared shipping only $14.99 in the lower 48 states.