Mud Flaps by ROKBLOKZ for Polaris RZR 570
Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States
2014-2017 Polaris RZR 570 TRAIL
Mud Flaps / Fender Extensions,
Front & Rear
*ONLY FITS THE RZR 570 50" TRAIL MODELS.
- Excellent protection from wheel spray off the front and rear wheels without making your RZR 570 TRAIL too wide.
- Easily bends and flexes over rocks and terrain and even through gates.
- Light weight and extremely durable, engineered to endure the harshest environments from the desert heat to the arctic cold.
- Won't crack or warp from temperature extremes.
- Flexible but with a semi-rigid characteristic that allows them to retain their shape at speed and effectively block tire spray (we're not into flappy mud flaps) . Also resists getting sucked into the tire.
- EZ Install! Mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions included.
- Also includes FULL FENDER DRESS UP KIT.
- Designed for the RZR 570 50" TRAIL models.
- Material is flexible enough to squeeze through most trail gates.
ROKBLOKZ RZR 570 TRAIL mud flaps / fender extensions offer some badly needed wheel-spray protection for your RZR.
From trail riding to hunting, installing ROKBLOKZ on your 50" RZR 570 will provide you with the additional coverage you want without limiting your ability to take those 50" trails.
We designed our mud flaps / fender extensions to help block the majority of wheel spray and mud.
The unique blend of polymers in ROKBLOKZ allow them to be extremely durable, flexible (not flimsy), and light weight with a rigidity that all come together allowing the flaps to extend out enough to be effective, to retain their shape at speed instead of flapping around like a limp noodle, and also to bend, flex, scrape, drag and even slam into obstacles without breakage.
Full fender Dress Up Kit that replaces all the ugly plastic fender inserts with attractive, anodized aluminum dress washers.
Each RokBlokz Mud Flap/Fender Extension set for the 2014-2017 Polaris RZR 570 TRAIL comes with 4 Flaps (Front and Rear) stainless steel and rust resistant mounting hardware, and mounting instructions.
*You'll need to drill a few holes to mount them but it's pretty EZ*
*These flaps will only fit the 50" TRAIL models of the RZR 570. These will NOT any other models, the fenders are all different.