Mud Flaps by ROKBLOKZ for Polaris RZR XP 900 2011-2014
Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States
2011-2014 Polaris RZR 900, RZR 4 900, Jagged-X
FRONT Mud Flaps
- Large FRONT flap design provides your RZR 900 with excellent protection from wheel spray off the front wheels, where the majority of mud, sand, and rocks entering the cabin comes from.
- Light weight and extremely durable, designed to survive the harshest environments from the extreme heat to the extreme cold.
- Won't crack or warp from temperature extremes.
- Flexible but with a semi-rigid characteristic that allows them to retain their shape at speed and effectively block tire spray (we're not into flappy mud flaps) .
- Proprietary formulation specifically designed with the characteristics that make the best UTV mud flaps!
- Mount using existing OEM mounting locations, no drilling required.
- Stainless Steel mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions included.
- Mud Flaps available in BLACK, LIME GREEN, RED, BLUE, or ORANGE..
Rokblokz RZR 900, RZR 4 900, Jagged-X FRONT mud flaps are CNC laser cut from a proprietary material specifically designed to endure the harshest environmentsThe unique blend of polymers in our mud flaps give them the specific characteristics that make them highly effective at protecting your RZR.
Specifically the combination of extreme durability, flexibility, light weight, and rigidity that all come together to allow the flaps to extend out from the fender's edge enough to be effective. That allow them to hold their shape at speed and block the most damaging kind of tire spray. That allow them to bend, flex, give, and even scrape and drag without breakage. That allow these things to happen in the harshest environments of extreme heat to extreme cold. These are the characteristics that we believe combine to make the best UTV mud flaps.
Each RokBlokz mud flap set for the 2011-2014 Polaris RZR Jagged-X, RZR 900, RZR 4 900 comes with 2 flaps (for the FRONT ONLY), stainless steel mounting hardware, and mounting instructions.
*Does NOT fit the 2015+ RZR 900 models.