OFFROAD Straight Cable to Intercom (Select Length) by Rugged Radios
Connect your OFFROAD wired helmet kit or Ultimate headset directly to your intercom!
Available in a variety of lengths, this straight cord plugs into your intercom and gives you a female OFFROAD nexus jack.
Thirty years ago the founder of Rugged Radios introduced the 5 pin connector that became the industry standard! Will this cable work with my intercom? Most likely, yes! Since its creation, Rugged Radios has been manufacturing private-labeled intercoms for a variety of companies. Additionally, our cables will work with many intercom manufacturers including Avcomm, MRC, Racer X, PCI, and others!
This cable is the perfect solution for replacing old headset cables on a sand car, dune buggy, or any car with a 5 pin intercom connection!
For convenient connection to other 5 pin headsets, including our H22 or H42 headsets, simply select either a CC-OFF or a CS-3H-OFF cable.
- Total Shield RF blocking
- OFFROAD Nexus plug
- High-bend test straight cord
- Universal 5 pin intercom plug
- 1' lengths are commonly used for flush mount jacks
- 12' lengths are commonly included in Rugged Radios intercom kits for FRONT seat passengers.
- 16' lengths are commonly included in Rugged Radios intercom kits for REAR seat passengers.
Shared shipping only $7.99 in the lower 48 states.