Padded 5.2 Seat Belt Harness by PRP
- Comfortable 2" Lap belts and Shoulder straps with sewn in shoulder strap cushions
- Chest buckle to tie shoulder straps together
- Available in Black Only
- Available in Classic 5 Point Style or NEW Sewn in H Style
- Included EZ Adjusters on shoulder straps
- *Available with EZ Adjusters on Lap Belt
- Bolt In Tabs Included with all 5 straps
- *Available With Quick Clip In Tabs Sewn In To Lap Belts (for use with eye bolts or equivalent mounting provisions - eye bolts are sold separately and available as an add on to this harness)
- ****Add On Clip In Tabs and Eye Bolt Kit for shoulder straps available in the product options (Recommended for Can-Am Maverick X3 Owners)
This 5 point harness with 2″ belts has sewn in pads for comfort, all black hardware for cool styling, and quick adjusters on the shoulders. The new EZ adjusters fix a problem that has been an issue with off road seat belts for years. Once a belt gets some dirt or dust in the webbing they can become difficult to adjust, these new EZ adjusters provide a quick and easy adjustment even when dirty. The seat belt also has a removable sternum strap, and a red latch guard on the lap belt. The lap belt bolts in. The shoulder harness and crotch strap can either bolt down or wrap around a roll bar.
SFI Certified only for Youth Racing Series. SFI tags do not come standard, only added by request (let us know you need SFI Tags in the Order Comments). Don’t know which SFI Certification you need? Find out here.
Proper installation and consistent use of this 5 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4” below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 5 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag.
- ***This 5 point harness restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.
*Lap Belt Options other than Standard are a special ordered product that ships directly from PRP, this includes the add on eye bolts for the lap belts as they are manufactured by PRP.
**Free Shipping on all in stock harnesses, in very rare cases additional shipping may be charged on special orders if products have to be made before they are shipped, in thas case you will be contacted by Pro UTV Parts shortly after you order.
***This style of harness is recommended by most aftermarket off road child booster suspension seat manufacturers but PRP does not make a child booster seat or support the use of one, also do not recommend the use of any of their products with any other manufacturers child products and are not liable in the event that their products are used in a manner not supported by the company.
****Shoulder Strap Eye Bolt Kits are not Manufactured by PRP and will Always Ship from Pro UTV Parts, and if they are not currently in stock at the Delta location, they will be shipped as soon as they are back in stock
Ammended by DS