Keller - POLARIS RZR XP 1000 BALL JOINT
Keller ball joints are designed to fix the standard OEM ball joint design. Instead of using a snap ring to hold the ball joint in, we use a threaded chromoly housing that can’t get pushed through no matter what. Todd Keller’s original design is still the high bar for ball joints that can’t pull out. And if you’re riding with a lift and big tires, Keller Ball Joints for the Polaris RZR XP 1000 will last longer than just about any other ball joint out there.
The Industry’s Best Durability
Keller Ball Joints were the first threaded ball joint on the market. The joint presses into the A-arms and then the housing threads onto the joint giving you a nearly unbreakable ball joint. Plus, they’re rock solid with hardened chromoly steel housings and studs. To top it all off, they’re easily adjustable and greaseable so you can keep them running smooth for years.
Who needs these RZR XP 1000 Keller Ball Joints? We can answer that with another question: have you ever replaced a ball joint before? That’s right—if you’ve ever wore out or busted a ball joint, then you’ll save time and money upgrading. And if you haven’t yet, upgrade anyway so it doesn’t. They don’t use a weak OEM-style snap ring, so they can handle your loaded machine better. They’re perfect for people who like to spend less time in the garage, and more time wheeling hard with big tires and big rides.
- 4340 hardened chromoly steel construction
- Two-piece threaded design doesn’t require a snap ring
- Easily adjustable, rebuildable, and greaseable
- Robust boot retaining ring prevents water intrusion
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014-2023
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014-2023
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter edition: 2015-2023
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails and Rocks edition : 2017-2023