Polaris GENERAL (not XP) 2016+ Mud Flaps by Rokblokz
Free shipping with in the lower 48 states.
- Each RokBlokz Mud Flap/Fender Extension set for the 2016+ Polaris GENERAL comes with 4 Flaps/fender extensions, rust-proof mounting hardware, and mounting instructions.
- *You'll need to drill a few holes to mount these.*
- *MOUNTING THE REAR MUD FLAPS REQUIRES MODIFYING THE BED LATCH HANDLE (or cutting a large hole, pre-marked, in the flap for the handle to pass through).
- This kit does not fit the new General XP released in 2020.
ROKBLOKZ mud flaps/fender extensions for the Polaris GENERAL offer some badly needed wheel-spray protection for your UTV.
From rock crawling, to trail riding, to mud bogging, installing ROKBLOKZ on your GENERAL will provide you with the additional coverage you want without taking away from the functionality or styling of your machine.
The unique blend of polymers in ROKBLOKZ allows them to be extremely durable, flexible (but not flimsy), and lightweight with a rigidity that all come together allowing the flaps to extend out enough to be effective, to retain their shape at speed instead of flapping around like a limp noodle, and also to bend, flex, scrape, drag and even slam into obstacles without breakage.
- This kit does NOT fit the General XP.
- Excellent protection from wheel spray off the wheels/tires without taking away from the aggressive styling or functionality of your Polaris GENERAL.
- Easily bends and flexes over rocks and terrain.
- Lightweight and extremely durable, engineered to endure the harshest environments from the desert heat to the arctic cold.
- Won't crack or warp from temperature extremes.
- Flexible but with a semi-rigid characteristic that allows them to retain their shape at speed and effectively block tire spray (we're not into flappy mud flaps). The rigidity also helps the flaps resist getting sucked into the tire.
- EZ Install! Detailed installation instructions included.
- Extra Large FRONT version is over an inch wider on the outside edge and extends almost 3" more towards the front on the very top section. The XL REARs are about 1.5" wider.