POLARIS RANGER REMOTE RES/STRUT SHOCKS 2004-2008 by Walker Evans Racing
All shocks are built to order and take 8-12 weeks to ship.
Sold In Pairs
Polaris Ranger OE UTV Replacement Coilover 16 Way Adjustable Piggy Back Shocks
High quality performance shocks play a big part in the control you have while driving your UTV through tight trails, in the woods, or up and over sand dunes. Walker Evans Racing compression adjustable piggy back coil over shocks are a great way to improve the overall ride quality and handling on your Polaris Ranger UTV Side x Side. Our shocks come standard with a 16 way adjustable compression feature in the rear which allows you to fine tune your Ranger, no matter what terrain you are faced with. This feature with our factory tuned valving will help you soak up the terrain and improve overall stability.
- MADE IN THE USA
- RE-VALVABLE AND RE-BUILDABLE
- INTERNAL RESERVOIR FRONT SHOCK
- 16 WAY COMPRESSION ADJUSTABLE REAR RESERVOIR
- 3/4" HARD CHROME PLATED FRONT STRUT SHAFT
- 5/8" MICRO-ALLOY STEEL NITRID COATED REAR SHOCK SHAFTS
- ANODIZED FOR PROTECTION AND LONG LIFE
- BILLET ALUMINUM DESIGN
- 2" SHOCK BODY DESIGN
- 1/2" STEEL BEARING SHOCK ENDS STANDARD
- DESIGNED TO FIT IN OEM BRACKETS
- QUALITY FIT, FUNCTION, AND APPEARANCE
- This shock is for use with OEM arms only, or long travel kits where the shock mounts are in the OEM locations
Shipping only $55 with in the lower 48 states.