Polaris RZR 170 2014+ Mud Flaps / Fender Extensions, Front & Rear by Rokblokz
Free Shipping with in the lower 48 states.
Each RokBlokz Mud Flap/Fender Extension kit for the 2014-2019 Polaris RZR 170 comes with 4 Flaps (Front and Rear), stainless steel, and rust-resistant mounting hardware, and a link to our installation video.
**You'll need to drill a few holes to mount them but it's pretty easy*
We offer multiple color options for some customization. Flaps are available in BLACK, RED, WHITE, GREY, DEEP BLUE, BRIGHT BLUE, ORANGE, LIME GREEN, and DEEP PURPLE. Colors other than Black are considered Custom as they are made to order.
***No Returns on Colored flaps!
Please note that a shopping cart quantity of 1 = a whole kit (4 flaps)
ROKBLOKZ mud flaps/fender extensions Polaris RZR 170 offer some badly needed wheel-spray protection, especially from the front tires.
From trail riding to dunning installing ROKBLOKZ on your RZR, 170 will provide you with the additional coverage you want without looking like you're trying to make it fly with giant wings. We designed our mud flaps/fender extensions to help block the majority of wheel spray and mud without getting in the way or looking ridiculous.
The unique blend of polymers in ROKBLOKZ allows them to be extremely durable, flexible (not flimsy), and lightweight with a rigidity that all come together allowing the flaps to extend out enough to be effective, to retain their shape at speed instead of flapping around like a limp noodle, and also to bend, flex, scrape, drag and even slam into obstacles without breakage.
- Excellent protection from wheel spray off the front and rear wheels without making your RZR 170 too wide.
- Easily bends and flexes over rocks and terrain.
- Lightweight and extremely durable, engineered to endure the harshest environments from the desert heat to the arctic cold.
- Won't crack or warp from temperature extremes.
- Flexible but with a semi-rigid characteristic that allows them to retain their shape at speed and effectively block tire spray (we're not into flappy mud flaps). Also resists getting sucked into the tire.
- Mounting hardware and detailed installation video link. You'll have to drill a few holes in your fenders but it's fairly easy.