POLARIS RZR 170 DEMON HEAVY DUTY AXLE
Free shipping in the lower 48 states.
Through years of research and development Demon Powersports has developed an axle that doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket and adheres to the highest quality standards. These axles are bigger, beefier, and stronger. Demon Heavy Duty Axles are built using larger CV joints and shafts, paired with our proprietary dual heat treatment process, and 4340 Chromoly Steel inner CV cage gives these axles the edge it needs for superior strength and longevity. These axles also utilize a unique double plunge design which allows them to achieve higher articulation angles approximately, the axles are designed to slide on the bar splines allowing for 1.5 inches of travel and 40° articulation over the terrain on the inboard joint. The outboard joint can travel 0.5inches and swing from 45°-47° depending on the model. The Demon heavy-duty axles are equipped The TPEE (Thermoplastic polyester elastomer) boots which are stronger, stiffer, more fatigue resistant, puncture-resistant, and more temperature resistant than a standard OEM boot. Axles use molybdenum grease to provide low friction and smooth motion. Trust in Demon Heavy Duty Axles to keep you riding!!
• 15%-20% increase in diameter compared to the regular axle
• Inner cage made up of 4340 Chromoly steel
• Dual heat treated high strength Chromoly steel shaft
• Thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPEE) Boot
• 10%-15% increase in CV joint size compared to regular joints
• Wider articulation angles
• Dual plunge design prevents the axle from binding
• Packed with high load molybdenum grease Precision CNC machined
• Can Fit 1.5”- 5” Bracket lift of particular brands/ All Portal Gear Lifts / 1.5”- 5” A-arms of particular brands
• 1-year ltd warranty
OEM Ref : 0