POLARIS RZR-900 TRAIL 50 MONOTUBE SHOCKS by Walker Evans Racing
All shocks are built to order and take 8-12 weeks to ship.
Sold In Pairs
Polaris RZR-900 50"Trail OE UTV Replacement Emulsion Coilover Shocks
High quality performance shocks play a big part in the control you have while driving your UTV through tight trails, in the woods, or up and over sand dunes. The Polaris RZR is a fast nimble UTV that is the intro standard to true performance UTV's and the engineers at Walker Evans Racing found a way to improve on it. These RZR shocks add race style valving and attributes with out compromising low speed handling or compliance. Walker Evans Racing 2.0 Emulsion coil over shocks are a great way to improve the overall ride quality and handling on your new Polaris RZR-900 Trail. This featured with our factory tuned valving will help you soak up the terrain and improve overall stability.
- MADE IN THE USA
- RE-VALVABLE AND RE-BUILDABLE
- 5/8" MICRO-ALLOY STEEL NITRID COATED SHOCK SHAFTS
- ANODIZED FOR PROTECTION AND LONG LIFE
- BILLET ALUMINUM DESIGN
- 2.0" SHOCK BODY DESIGN
- 1/2" STEEL BEARING SHOCK ENDS STANDARD
- DESIGNED TO FIT IN OEM BRACKETS
- QUALITY FIT, FUNCTION, AND APPEARANCE
- This shock is for use with OEM arms only, or mid travel kits where the shock mounts are in the OEM locations
Shipping only $55 with in the lower 48 states.