Polaris RZR Pro XP 2020+ Trailing Arm Guards by Roklokz
Free shipping with in the lower 48 states.
Each RokBlokz Trailing Arm Guards set for the 2020+ RZR Pro XP comes with 2 flaps, stainless brackets with a matte black powder coat finish, stainless steel mounting hardware and detailed instructions.
Flap Color: RokBlokz trailing arm guards are available in Black, Red, White, Deep Blue, Bright Blue, Lime Green, Orange, or Purple.
***No Returns on Colored flaps!
Please note that a shopping cart quantity of 1 = a whole kit (2 flaps)
Mounting Brackets: Come with a matte black powder coat finish.
From desert racing to sand dunes or wet mud, installing RokBlokz on your RZR will provide you with the additional coverage for the suspension and steering components to keep your SXS on the trails.
The unique blend of polymers in RokBlokz allow them to be extremely durable, flexible (not flimsy),and light weight with a rigidity that all come together allowing the flaps to extend out enough to be effective, to retain their shape at speed instead of flapping around like a limp noodle, and also to bend, flex, scrape, drag and even slam into obstacles without breakage.
- RokBlokz TRAILING ARM GUARDS are designed to protect the rear end (brakes, suspension, wheels, and trailing arms) components from the incredibly damaging front-tire roost.
- Rocky or gravel terrain and even the sand dunes will effectively sand-blast your trailing arms! (Check out desert racers, most use some form of trailing arm rock guard.)
- Easy install! Brackets simply clamp over trailing arm. No drilling or modifying required.
- Super durable. You can fold these up to the frame sliding over a big boulder and they'll return to their original shape.
- Ideal size offers the most protection to the rear end components while still maintaining the attractive styling of your "Beast" RZR.
- DEEP BLUE matches up very well with the White Lightning PRO XP Premium models.
- RED is a Coke Red and matches well with the Indy Red PRO XP Ultimate, but is not a direct match for those that have specific preferences.
- LIME GREEN does not directly match the PRO XP Black Lime.
- ALL COLORS work well with the Pro XP Cruiser Black.