Polaris RZR S 900 & RZR S 1000 2015-2019 Mud Flaps / Fender Extensions, Front & Rear by Rokblokz
Free Shipping with in the lower 48 states.
Please factor in 3-7 Business Days for Processing and Assembly
Each RokBlokz Mud Flap/Fender Extension set for the 2015-2019 Polaris RZR S 900 & RZR S 1000 comes with 4 Flaps (Front and Rear) Powder coated mounting brackets, stainless steel and rust-resistant mounting hardware, and mounting instructions.
**You'll need to drill a few holes to mount them but it's pretty EZ**
*These flaps will only fit the RZR S 900 AND RZR S 1000. These will NOT fit any other 900 or 1000 models, the fenders are all different.
Cart quantity of 1 is # of kits. Each kit comes with all 4 flaps and hardware.
ROKBLOKZ RZR S 900/S 1000 mud flaps/fender flares offer some badly needed wheel-spray protection for your RZR. From trail riding to hunting, installing ROKBLOKZ on your RZR S 900 will provide you with the additional coverage you want.
We designed our mud flaps/fender extensions to help block the majority of wheel spray and mud.
The unique blend of polymers in ROKBLOKZ allows them to be extremely durable, flexible (not flimsy), and lightweight with a rigidity that all come together allowing the flaps to extend out enough to be effective, to retain their shape at speed instead of flapping around like a limp noodle, and also to bend, flex, scrape, drag and even slam into obstacles without breakage.
- Excellent protection from wheel spray off the front and rear wheels.
- Easily bends and flexes over rocks and terrain, through trees, etc.
- Lightweight and extremely durable, engineered to endure the harshest environments from the desert heat to the arctic cold.
- Won't crack or warp from temperature extremes.
- Flexible but with a semi-rigid characteristic that allows them to retain their shape at speed and effectively block tire spray (we're not into flappy mud flaps). Also resists getting sucked into the tire.
- Mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions included.
- Designed for the RZR S900 & S1000 models.
- NOW with powder-coated mounting Brackets!
Returns for non-defective products - All returned non-defective products will only be accepted in new, sellable condition: uninstalled and unused with all original packaging (don't open the plastic). The Buyer is responsible for the return shipping cost on these returns. Non-defective products will be credited at original purchase price, less restocking fee (minimum 10%), upon examination and approval of item returned. The Product will not be credited if it is not in a new, sellable condition, or it is damaged in any way; in such cases restocking fee will increase up to 100%.